Wilshire Credit Corp / They broke into my home
Wilshire foreclosed on a property in Arizona. I later bought it from a company that bought it at auction from the trustee that Wilshire hired to sell it. Two weeks after the auction, after I closed on my purchase of the property, they (Wilshire) ordered the home broken into by a national bullying company named Safeguard Properties [protected]). They (Safeguard employees) destroyed new locks we had just put in and in the process destroyed the entry door. During the first several hours of this issue both Safeguard and Wilshire hid behind a cloak of secrecy, a maze of never-ending phone trees, and no options to speak to a human being without an account number.
I'm going to charge them for the damages, the time I spent chasing this to ground, and I might as well add legal fees, duress, etc. Wish me luck.
More Wilshire Credit Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Bogus fees! 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Loss Mitigation 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Slander and Theft 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Terrible way of doing business 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Not doing their jobs, no call backs 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - Posting payments
- Wilshire Credit Corp - mortgage 
- Wilshire Credit Corp - taxes