Wilshire Credit Corp / They broke into my home

Wilshire foreclosed on a property in Arizona. I later bought it from a company that bought it at auction from the trustee that Wilshire hired to sell it. Two weeks after the auction, after I closed on my purchase of the property, they (Wilshire) ordered the home broken into by a national bullying company named Safeguard Properties [protected]). They (Safeguard employees) destroyed new locks we had just put in and in the process destroyed the entry door. During the first several hours of this issue both Safeguard and Wilshire hid behind a cloak of secrecy, a maze of never-ending phone trees, and no options to speak to a human being without an account number.

I'm going to charge them for the damages, the time I spent chasing this to ground, and I might as well add legal fees, duress, etc. Wish me luck.

Va

Comments

• Rn
      22nd of Nov, 2011

This is how it will play out: You go to court, bank says I don't know we hired it out, Safegaurd says we don't know that's one of our vendors. Even though SG contacts the vendor to ask them about the property they never contact the vendor to tell them the court date so they can defend themselves. SG or the bank doesn't submit anything the vendor even told them. So, you win and it gets past down to the lowest man on the pole with the most to loose. Safeguard won't pay they'll just charge us the contractors back for "doing what the work order said", which is so confusing at times it's ridiculous . It's one of their favorite lines to use. It's not their butt that pays, it's us. Don't get me wrong, I've heard of some bad contractors and if at fault they need to pay.

13th of Dec, 2015

I'm an attorney in California and would be happy to discuss this situation if it's happened to you. (916) 291-0700.