Wilshire Credit Corp / Not doing their jobs, no call backs

1 Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

I was recently relocated from Washington State to Florida, My relocation company will buy the Washington property at fair market value which just so happens to be more then what the original loan was. The relocation company did get an offer from a private party however at closing Wilshire had added an absorbent amount of fees and late payments etc making the closing impossible to happen. The buyers walked. The relocation company is still offering the offered price through short sale but Wilshire will not return calls or take calls in regards to the offer. I have submitted all the papers required for the short sale however Wilshire has tagged my phone number to go to a loan officer's voice mail which never calls me back. I have received several certified letters of foreclosure but Wilshire will not get off their butts to make this short sale happen. Several Wilshire representative have said that the short sale offer was a good one comparatively. So, I wonder am I being scammed in some way so that my house will go into foreclosure and Wilshire will come out on top through Govt help? or what can I do about this? I have been calling Wilshire daily for 5 months and am no further at this point then I was when I started (Interest still growing). My wife wants me to hire a real estate Attorney, but I don't know if or what my case would be. Anybody else have this same experience? Need help soon!!!

Ro

Comments

• Re
      10th of Jun, 2008

• Ms
      27th of Aug, 2008

I too have been contacting Wilshire since March for assistance. I have had some financial burdens and am behind on my payments. I have answered every request for assistance several times. Faxes, phone calls, etc... I have yet to hear from a representative. I do not want to loose my home becasue they could not be bothered to pick up the phone. I do however continue to get letters and statements. They have even reaised my payments $500.00 a month after I requested help! This is insane, Do I get an attorney??

• Rq
      23rd of Feb, 2009

My Name is Richard Quigley Glendale Arizona and everything I have heard so far about Wilshire credit corp is the truth. I have been with them servicing my loan now for past 8 yrs, when the countrys mortgage fell apart and work became slow also I had an adjustable rate mortgage that increased over 800 monthover my original payment was I asked them for help they sent me a finacial statement to fill out send back and I did they did a faberance they call it not lowering my payment to me being able to catch up and stay currant no they put me at a payment over 700 a month higher then what my finacial statment said I even made! wilshire set my loan up to fail from the word go on their forberance plan and offered no help to me what so ever well wait they did finally call me one day before scheduled forclouser of my home and asked me if I could find a room mate or something. I was shocked!! didnt know what to say!! so My response was I laughed at them!! I said thanks for the compasion, understanding of me being placed in a predator adjustable rate loan all the letters of proof of fraud I sent them and they said well if you win your case then you can put some money on your mortgage right? wilshire is the worst company that I have ever delt with in my life they threw myself and my kids out of our home of 9yrs even after I sent them documented proof that I was part of a investagation with the state attorney genrals office against a loan broker who commited loan fraud and bank fraud!! they didnt care and said well thats not our problem real nice people they are every chance I get I will bad mouth wilshire credit corp not for the forclouser of my home that I didnt deserve so much as the way they conduct business when and if you can get a hold of them they run u around and really dont care they prooved it to me! thats for sure thanks wilshire your organization are true ###s I must say!! sincearly R. Quigley Glendale Arizona

• Wi
      24th of Nov, 2009

haha, i wanted to develop a website stating how wilshire was scamming me! i like Ms Cooke am also suffering from the economy right now. Never been late on a payment, and i contacted them because I just simply ran out of money and filed for a government modification. Upon contacting them to get a status update, I have been told 4 differnt time frames by as many ppl...first it was 45 days, then it was 45-60+days, then it was 30-45 days, one person even told me 90-120 days! they are a bunch of scammers. Never a return call from my loan officer, had to deal with customer service. Oh well if my house gets foreclosed on guess who looses out...they do because there are 6 homes that are much nicer than mine on a street of about 25 homes. Mine if in foreclosure wont sell for much...but I guess the 30K interest that I have paid over the 6 yrs will cover their losses. I would like to see anyone come and take my home! As Heston said and Im changing it around "You can take my house ... when you pry it from my cold dead hands!"