Wilshire Credit / Pissed about Title Loan

Never use this company for title loans. I called after only 3 months of having a title loan with this company, and I had made 3 payments. I was going to pay the loan off. This guy tells me you better hurry up, because we are going to repo your truck. The payment was not even 30 days late, and i am calling to pay the loan off completely. He tells me to do it within the hour at money gram. they are ridiculous and scam artists!!! Their customer service stinks!! Never get a title loan with this company!! Never!!

Comments

• Je
      21st of Feb, 2008
    Wilshire Credit - wrongfull 1099-C
    WILSHIRE CREDIT
    California

WILSHIRE MORTGAGE CO. GAVE US A 1099-C TWO YEARS AFTER A LEGALLY DISCHARGED BANKRUPTCY, AND THATS ILLEGAL- WORKING WITH ATTORNEY RIGHT NOW.

• Bo
      8th of Feb, 2009

I just got one, too. And, they double what I owe and what the house is worth. Not sure what to do next. Wrote to the attorney general seeking guidance!

• Cy
      10th of Mar, 2014

the same things going on with myself with them right now. They know i am waiting on a probate inheritance and will be paying it off but they have sent a repo company out to my house numerous times but i have it behind a locked gate and also a locked garage. they will not take my truck! and everytime i have delt with them they are rude and controlling. [protected]@yahoo.com