Wilmington Finance / Screwing consumers

My complaint with them is that they tried to get me a loan and assured me that even though I had filed bankruptcy over a year ago, I would not have problems. I paid $300.00 for an appraisal on the home I was to buy. I had lived in this home and had it financed under a Land Contract for 3 years. This proved I was a responsible lender. I lost my family business and that is why I had to file bankruptcy. I was stuck with business notes. My debt history was excellent until then. This loan officer had no problem with my situation. At the last minute he said he couldn’t do the deal because I had filed bankruptcy and was too much of a risk. I was flabbergasted! He told me this after I had sent him tons of personal information and paid $300.00 out of my own pocket for an appraisal. The guy was off base from the beginning. I filed a complaint and sent all of the documents to them of email correspondence I had done with this loan officer to the customer service department. I was assured by this fellow that I would get a refund from Wilimington Finance of the $300.00 for my troubles. It has been months since the customer service rep told me this and he has come up with all kinds of excuses to not pay me. I am now submitting my complaint and hope Wilmington Finance gets the message they can’t keep screwing the consumer. Especially people who are struggling financially and can’t afford to pay twice for appraisals to get a home loan.

Thanks for listening,

More Wilmington Finance Complaints & Reviews

Plus Wilmington Finance - Not taking care of foreclosed properties [2]

N  28th of Feb, 2008 by
you sound like a cry baby queer...
D  3rd of Sep, 2008 by
Get off the internet and pay your bills - until then you don't desrve to own your own home.
What's your apartment number? I'll send you a pacifier.