Wilma Magtanggol / unethical behaviour

1 Philippines

I rode a grab car yesterday from BCDA Petron C5 going to Shaw Blvd. Eymard Manalo Aguirre (plate# VF6094 Toyota Yaris White) was the grab driver that accept my booking. Then when we're already heading towards north, he advised me that he can't send to to shaw since he had an emergency and said he will dropp me off at Blueboz overpass. I was so mad because I might be late on my training. I told him that I don't believe on his alibis because I can see that he's so frustrated with the traffic that morning and when he checked on waze most of the route is color red. I told him that if you couldn't send the passenger to where they are going then better not to accept the booking that drop them somewhere else. He told me he will be the one to cancel the booking. He dropped me off at blueboz overpass then after a while I received an email of GRAB RECEIPT meaning that he drop me off to my supposed to be location and instead of cancelling the booking.

Some grab drivers are becoming rude with the passengers and just use the booking to get their quota but not actually dropping them of to the supposed to be location. I want this driver to teach him a lesson by reporting this to you. Thank you.

Wi