willow properties / not refunding deposit monies

1 6514 Steilacoom blvd sw lakewood wa 98499Lakewood, WA, United States Review updated:

This company is a property company that manages owners homes and rents them out to families. My family moved in 0ct. 2009 and signed all the paperwork and paid rent and our move-in deposit. We only lived at a home 8 days and we already had to file a work request for repairs of things that were leaking or bfoken upon move-in. This went on till Sept. 2010 (about 1 year) with 3-4 work requests being filed with them about the same problems over and over and over again. The worst thing is that now we have moved out and they are trying to charge us for the repairs that were never correctly fixed. They have subrtracted these monies from our deposit and needless to say, we are not receiving any of our deposit back and we owe them money. This company will treat their tenants badly and you will not see your deposit, they will find false charges in order to keep your monies. Do not rent from them or do any business with them. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I am bringing a small claims action against them. BEWARE!!!

Am