Williams Protection Agency / Fraud company

1 CO, United States Review updated:

attest to everything that has been printed here. I am also a victim of Williams Protection Agency. I worked for him for a long time and had an extreme unenthusiastic attitude from him.

I worked over time every week and never got paid from it. Their were times I called his cell phone asking him when the checks will be in His response was to me “Why are you calling me” does this make any sense no! One day I was getting ready for work. I left the house then made a stop at the store to buy something and the boss called and told me I don’t have to come to work.

I said ok and asked why not? his response was “do you have a problem with that”? Again this makes no sense. The owner refused to endorse my pay raise on time “2 months late”! I repetitively asked him and even went to the next chain of command. My officer asked the owner many times and he just disregarded him and me.

One day I talked to my superior about the raise so in return him and the owner discussed it. The owner showed up to the job site I was at and handed me my check and said “your pay raise in on the check” He told me extremely rudely that I cannot do the simple things he asks of me, but I ask for things from him.

The owner told me I burned him and left the job site too early, he never wrote out a schedule for me and expected me to respond on time at the last notice. Again makes no sense. I am owed for a raise then he says he will remove my raise that was due 2 months ago.

I never received a written out schedule to know when and what time I have to work. He makes things up as he goes. I recently relinquish due to the faultiness of the company and am very happy now.

Their were many gaps in the jobs where contracts ended Due to the jobs ending without notice from the owner which is very egocentric and unprofessional I could not make my monthly bills on time.

I received hundreds of dollars in fees due to being late and received neither compensation nor an explanation what so ever. On my last day of work I returned all of the possessions belonging to the company.

I forgot 2 small items which a cost of 20-30$ total. The owner told me if I do not bring those small items back he will seize my check which was in the amount of $500.00 That my friends is illegitimate and against the law.

I had his property but that’s beside the point. If he withholds my check I would have called every news agency in the State. I don’t recommend anyone working for this deceitful company. Everyone will have major issues. I don’t think he has any right operating in this state.

Good luck if you do desire this company but expect a list of permissible battles.

P.S: I encourage everyone who worked for this company and future employees who decide, to file a complaint against this company for any an all fraudulent claims presented bye this company. There are a lot of bad security companies around, let us the people do our part bye getting rid of them at once and prevent them from committing harm to one another. Let’s start with Williams Protection agency then move on to the other hundred security companies.

Ke

Comments

• Un
      9th of Feb, 2009
    Williams Protection Agency - Failure to pay last check
    Williams Protection Agency
    Colorado
    williamsprotectionagency.com

I have not received my last pay roll check since I resigned. I have made several attempts to collect it and had no luck. I called the company phone #’s and found out they have been disconnected. I have recently filed a complaint to the Colorado Labor board and am waiting for a response. It has been a total of 3 weeks going on 4. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS EMPLOYOR HE WILL SCREW AND CHEAT YOU FROM YOUR WAGES TOO LKE HE DID ALL THE OTHER EMPLOYEES. HE DOES NOT PAY OVER TIME IN A 40 HR WORK WEEK COLORADO STATE LAW EMPLIES A COMPANY SHOULD DO. I WORKED MORE THEN 4O HRS IN A WEEK AND WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR IT. The owner told us he adds 2 weeks of work then pays over time. He told us if we don’t agree then we a quit and he does not need us at all. He has stack of applications that he can fill. The owner told us we are expendable. He is a fraud and I do not recommend anyone applying for the fraudulent company. He claims he is Christian but what Christian acts like this. He is a selective Christian. If it’s in his favor he will claim God!!!

• Bo
      16th of Aug, 2009

Alot these security companies here in Denver are all the same. Some are corporate like Securitas. YUCK! I worked in contract-security. Management treats you as a second-class citizen. Unfortuntely, I got into security after my years in hotel services. Things started slowing down due to the slide of the dot.com's and then came 9/11. While security guard work may be one of most depressing jobs around, it's still recession proof today. The problem is most of your guard companies suck. Supervision can be pretty bad. One of the locations I worked at went through four supervisors within a year. Some supervisors can be quite rude and are subject to legal action including management. I'm one of those who has a BA degree, but still can't find a job relevant to my degree major. So, I'm stuck in security for the time being unless I can figure out what the next change will be. This company, Williams Protection Agency, is basically an example of just plain fruad. He probably went to Mexico. I went through that with a different kind of business back in the late 1980's. I never got paid for a months worth of work. Thankfully, the position was only part-time, but many others put in even more hours in and got screwed alot of unpaid dough. My goal is to get out of security altogether even in this crappy job market. So, wish me luck. Some security companies aren't bad, but they're hard to find. Armed security pays much better as I may go that rout myself. Unarmed security is pretty boring, overall. Its not much of a career unless there's a desire to climb a ladder to the top if there is one. The quality of your life will deteriorate working too much in unarmed security on the wages it pays. Furthermore, it seems the guards you work with aren't very bright at all. Its amazing that I've worked with people who can't spell simple words and use them into proper grammar. There's some bright people who could really use just about any job right now. Hire them and get rid of the dummies!!

• Fa
      19th of Dec, 2009

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2010

ATTENTION ALL GUARDS-WE HAVE DECLARED CIVIL WAR EN-MASS, NOT ONLY AGAINST LOCAL ADUSIVE GUARD AGENCIES, BUT ALL THE BIG BOYS ALSO! WE WANT A CENTRAL UNION, A CENTRAL BLOG, AND UNIFIED BASE WAGES FOR ARMED RATES AND UNARMED RATES. WE WANT THE WACKENHUT, SECURITAS, 50 STATE, ALLIED/BARTON---A-L-L GONE! THAT INCLUDES THEIR ABUSIVE NICLE-AND-DIME MICRO-MANAGING CLIENTS WHO WON'T ACTIVELY OVERSEE GUARD PAY RAISES, AND THE AGENCY MIDDLE-MANAGEMENTS WHO KEEP POPPING UP IN DIFFERENT GUARD AGENCIES AS THEY TOPPLE AND RESTRUCTURE! WE, AS GUARDS, ARE TIRED OF THE LONG HOURS, RISK, LOW PAY AND DISRESPECT! IN THE WORDS OF THE DONALD, "YOU ALL ARE FIRED!" DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY CONTRACTS, DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY AGENCY TO ANY PROSPECTIVE GUARD RECRUITS, AND CONTINUE TO NAME NAMES AND TELL YOUR STORIES ON THE INTERNET BLOGS. THESE AGENCIES DO HAVE A RIGHT-A RIGHT TO FAIL AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS! LET THE GUARDS RUN THE INDUSTRY-NOT THE CARE-LESS CLIENTS OR THE MIDDLE-MANAGERS OF THE "ALPHABET SECURITY CON-SORTIUMS'"--WITH THEIR CHANGE THE RULES DAILY MENTALITY TO ASSURE THEIR OWN POCKET-BONUS'! NO-END THEM, AND WE BEGIN "US"! THIS REVOLUTION OF SECURITY GOES NATIONAL-NOW! I AM TIRED OF THE OLD BLOGS BY "GOD-KNOWS WHO QUALIFIED THEM TO SPEAK WITH ANY AUTHORITY OR INSIGHT" PUNDITS WHO TOUTED THESE "GREAT OOPERTUNISTIC WONDERS FOR AMERICAN GUARD WORKERS"! THEY DOWNSIZED, AND CUT ARMED GUARD SERVICES (OHHHHH-MARVELOUS SCHEME! ) AND THEREBY CUT TRAINING AND OVERHEAD COST...WHAT THAT DID WAS CUT PAY GRADE OPPERTUNITIES FOR GUARDS SEEKING AN UPSCALE PROFESSION AND REDUCE THE PATHETICALLY OUT-SOURCED INDUSTRY TO AN IMMIGRANT "FREE-FOR-ALL" CUT-THROAT CAKE-WALK WHERE EVERYONE SCRAMBLES FOR LESSER AND LESSER WAGES, WHILE BEING DOGGED WITH MORE AND MORE ABUSES! SOME PROGRESS, EHHH?! WE SAY, "NOT!"

• Im
      26th of Feb, 2010

IT IS A WONDER-AND IT IS ONLY A MUSING, WITH THE ANGRY PUBLIC ARMED TO THE TEETH, THAT THESE ARBITRARY SADISTIC MIDDLE-MANAGERS ARE NOT IN FEAR OF THEIR LIVES! IT IS INEVITABLE, ONE DAY, ONE OF THOSE CREEPS IS GOING TO BE WAGGING A SEIZED PAYCHECK OR BE GIVING A WORD-SPANKING TO A PISSED-OFF GUARD, AND GET A 38 SPECIAL IN THE CHOPS! I MEAN, HOW ARROGANT ARE HESE JACK-### MIDDLE-MANAGERS TO THINK THE GUARDS ARE NOT GOING TO TELL ON THEM, RESIST THEM BY BOYCOTTS, AND ULTIMATELY TAKE THEM OUT OF THEIR JOBS! WHAT I AM SEEING ON THE BLOGS NATIONALLY, ARE NOT SMALL PROBLEMS-THEY ARE FUNDAMENTAL ABUSES ENGAGED IN BY THE MAJOR SECURITY COMPANIES AS A MATTER OF DAILY AND ACCEPTED ABUSIVE POLICY! THE PR FROM THESE COMPANIES CAN DANCE AROUND IT TO ANY BEAT THEY WANT----THE END RESULT IS THEY TRY TO BLAME THE GUARDS IN COURT, AND WHEN CAUGHT IN THEIR LIES, ARE LESS THEN CONTRITE! I RESTATE THE GUARD'S REVOLUTIONARY MANIFESTO-DON'T EMPLOY WITH THEM, DISCOURAGE CLIENTS FROM SIGNING UP WITH THEM, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING, IF A CLIENT SEEMS UNFRIENDLY OR DISSONANT-HE WON;T GET NICER WITH TIME----G-E-T O-U-T! TELL YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO WASTE TIME SIGNING UP WITH THESE ORGANIZATIONS, AND GIVE THEM ABSOLUTE HELL ON THE BLOGS-EVERY DAY, AND NON-STOP! THEY PRESENT THEIR MUSIC JIGGLE AND VIDEO CRAP-### BLOG WEB SITES-AND HAVE NOSE-PICKING ###-WIPES SITTING IN THEIR SHABBY, ROTATING LOCATION OFFICES--WAITING TO MAKE YOUR GUARD CAREER MISERABLE AND SHORT! WHY PUT UP WITH ANY OF THIS---SAY "NO----H-E-L-L NO!" THERE IS MY ANSWER.

• Im
      26th of Feb, 2010

TO THE GUY WITH A BA WORKING UNARMED SECURITY--ALITTLE HINT--THE COMPANIES WANT DUMMIES THEY CAN BLAME IN COURT, AND THEY LOVE TO ABUSE AND SMACK THEM AROUND BECAUSE THEY FEAR LIKE CRAZY LOSING THEIR MARGINAL JOBS! ALSO-LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE JOB FOR NOW-THE ECONOMY ISN;T GOING TO GET BETTER ANYTIME SOON! THIS IS WHY WE GUARDS ( I WAS 30 YEAR ARMED AND UNARMED GUARD )-EVEN WITH MY STETSON UNIVERSITY BA DEGREE, ARE THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS THAT WILL TEAR DOWN AND REBUILD THIS INDUSTRY. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BLOODY MIDDLE-MANAGERS WE ARE ABOUT TO TOSS OUT THE WINDOW---THEIR BLOOD IS WHAT THEY BOUGHT WITH THEIR EVIL KARMA OF ABUSE! WE DO WANT YOUR TYPE TO DIG IN AND MAKE A CAREER AND ADMINISTRATE-GETTING RID OF THIS FILTH-AND MAKING REAL JOBS AVAILABLE-YES-EVEN TO THE UNEDUCATED! THE UNEDUCATED CAN SEE THINGS, AND IF TREATED CORRECTLY-ARE USEFUL IN MANY WAYS. I DEALT WITH THESE FOLKS AS A SUPERVISOR AND DISPATCHER-AND YOU'D BE AMAZED HOW FAR A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECTFUL FRIENDLINESS WILL GO! THIS ECONOMY IS MAKING ENEMIES OF EVERYONE-INTOLERANCE ABOUNDS-WHAT WE NEED IS REWIRING OF THE AMERICAN WORK-ETHIC AND THE REAL PRODUCTION OF LEGITIMATE GOODS AND SERVICES. I DON'T KNOW WHO STOLE THE HENS FROM THE HEM HOUSE IN OUR CULTURE---THAT DAY IS GONE FOREVER! WHAT WE CREATIVELY DO NOW---IS OUR FUTURE! DO WHAT YOU CAN, HANG TOUGH-AND DON'T EAT CRAP-THAT AIN'T ON THE MENU!

• Th
      2nd of Mar, 2010

WHY WOULD A SECURITY GUARD AGENCY NEED TO KNOW YOUR CREDIT RATING AND BACKGROUND WHEN YOUR PAY WOULD NEVER SUPPORT ANY CREDIT IN THIS ECONOMY? I HEAR THEY TRIED TO PASS THAT CRAP IN SEVERAL STATES, AND GOT TURNED BACK! OBODY HAS CREDIT, NOBODY HAS MONEY--WHAT IS IT THAT A LOW WAGE JOB EXPECTS------NOT MUCH! THE COUNTRY IS BROKE, THE STATES ARE BROKE---AND IF YOU HAVE MAYHEM OR DISASTER AND DON'T PAY THE GUARDS A GOOD WAGE-----JUST WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING GOES NUTS! GUARDS COMPRISE 75 PERCENT OF ALL ENFORCEMENT CITY-WIDE-----KEEP SCREWING WITH THEM, AND THE AFTERMATH OF ANYTHING WILL LOOK LIKE A SCENE FROM DANTE'S INFERNO! THE LAST THING YOU WANNA DEFUND OR ALIENATE IS YOUR SECURITY. WITH THE ECONOMY TURNING SOUR-PEOPLE WILL SOON REDISCOVER THEIR PRIORITIES! TRUE-THEY CAN CARRY GUNS ON PERMITS-BUT FOLKS ARE NOT STREET-SMART OR ABLE TO HANDLE COMPLEX SITUATIONS ON THE FLY. MANY OF THE ASSASSINATIONS AND SERIOUS INJURY CRIMES HAPPEN FROM A LACK OF CAUTION-AND BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME WITHOUT FIREPOWER OR BACKUP. IF WE, AS A SOCIETY, KEEP CHOPPING THINGS DOWN-THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT! NOBODY IS GOING TO WORK FOR LESS AND LESS, WITH GREATER AND GREATER DEMANDS-WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN SUPPORTING DAILY BILLS OR COST OF LIVING! THERE COMES A BRIGHT FLASH OF COGNITIVE LIGHT, AT SOME CRITICAL POINT, WHICH LETS TOU KNOW WITH CERTAINTY, IT IS TIME TO STAND TALL AND SAY"NO MORE!-"HELL-NO!"! WHEN WILL IT BE-SOONER THEN YOU THINK. HOPEFULLY BEFORE YOU ARE GIVING BACK MONEY TO RETAIN YOUR JOB---WHICH MAKES NO SENSE.

• Th
      2nd of Mar, 2010

WHEN AMERICANS MAKE ENEMIES OF THEIR FRIENDS-THE GREAT EXPERIMENT IN DEMOCRACY HAS FAILED-FOR IT WILL UNDO WHAT OUR ENEMIES NEVER COULD!

• Wm
      10th of Apr, 2010

"I have a question, if this company is a fraud and employees are not getting paid, where are the law suits. Do you know of an employee not getting paid by this company and not pursuing legal actions? Well I know of one example and the judge said it was a waste of the courts time. It is really nice when an angry ex-employee can post only one side of a story. I advise everyone to judge for them selves..."

This comment sounds like it came from the owner or one of his managers. This company has had numerous complaints filed against it with Wage & Hour, Colorado Labor Board, small claims court in Arapahoe County, and was investigated by Channel 7 news. Guards have limited resources (money, legal fees) to have an extended court fight to try to recover a few dollars in lost wages. The owners practices are well known in the Denver area, and officers now know what to do, and where to file complaints. A civil action like a lawsuit, or a group action like a class action suit, is unlikely given a fee based system by attorneys dependent on winning a case against this company. This is our best forum to complain about work problems, lost wages, discrimination, unfair labor practices, and fraud on the part of dishonest employers.

• Re
      2nd of Aug, 2010

GUARDS AIN'T SINGING UP BECAUSE THE TOWN IS NOW SO DANGEROUS ( IN MIAMI, FLORIDA ), and the wages are so low, and the agencies are still running monkey-rules and scams on the guards-------why would anyone short of a full fledged masochist even dick with the guard agencies. The likelihood of you getting killed is exponentially higher then a few years ago----this is the real reason outsourced security has reached an end. Clients and managers can banter and dicker with premiums-but they are betting the lives of guards over property---and that doesn't equate! NO SOLDIER, NO COP-IS GONNA RISK THEIR LIVED FOR UNGRATEFUL AGENCIES-and that is the bottom line. Miami is becoming a DODGE CITY SOUTH-and the backing of security, the upgrade of weapons, and the sta gnant wages-reflect an economically destitute town. Rational people who cannot make a living have fled this town, and those with wicked guns are not making money legitimately. We have " the three kings" -but there ain't nothing in this manger to visit! Where there is no life to respect, a little caliber gun cannot protect!