Williams / Very Poor Quality/Customer Service

1 IL, United States Review updated:

We hired Williams Videography to film our wedding on March 28th, 2008. The price was very reasonable and now we know why...when we received our dvd, we realized he had dubbed music over the live musicians we had during our ceremony. The editing was atrocious, he did not capture the entire ceremony, there were parts in the video that showed the camera panning around the room - looking at the floor, walls, and other various places. The dvd just stops in the middle of the garter toss, no fading out, nothing - just a frozen shot of the guests at the wedding. We've tried several times to contact Brian Williams for an unedited version of our wedding dvd, we didn't even ask for a refund - we just wanted to try and salvage our wedding video. Customer service and communication during the wedding planning was near non-existent, we had to email him several times in order to get a response. Please, learn from our mistake and find a reputable company to preserve your wedding.

More Williams Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ol
      25th of Oct, 2008
    Williams - Incorrect Renewal Date
    4311 Grapevine St.
    Houston
    Phone: 713-377-3839

In March 2008, I paid for a two year renewal subscription, yet my renewal status indicate that it expires Dec. 2008. I will foward my confirmation if needed.

• Ho
      28th of Apr, 2009

I am a videographer in Cape Town, South Africa. Living on the other side of the Atlantic, I have no interest in the merits or otherwise of this particular case.

I would suggest that anyone intending to hire a wedding videographer should meet with them and view recent examples of their work.

Ask them how long they have been in business. What is their experience?

You should also ask for recent contactable references.

Howard Neill

• Ro
      28th of Apr, 2009

Thank you for your reply. The reason we are so dissatisfied with his services was because we did meet with him, saw examples of his work and contacted references. I guess we're just wondering how to avoid this from happening when we did everything we thought we were 'supposed' to do before agreeing to work with him.