William Ginzburg / Overcharged 8 times what I had to pay!

1 3130 S Sepulveda BlvdLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I was suggested a wrong treatment. Antibiotics should do with the pain I had. I was suggested root canal treatment.

I was overcharged 8 times than what I had to pay. I was very new to this dental procedure. I assumed that's how much my percentage share would be after the insurance pays. So basically the staff at LA Dental lied to me saying my share is about 40% when it is only 10% of the procedure. The reason I said 8 times more than what I had to pay, is I've checked with another dentist in the same area and he said that's how much a root canal would cost here.

How can a dentist cheat that much?

I have checked on line reviews after I got the service done and others seem to face such bad charges and bad service. Alas! I got totally robbed by this dentist.

Va

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I had the best experience with dr Ginzburg...very professional and pleasant dentist

best dental team in MARINA DEL RAY

3rd of Apr, 2009

I HAD IMPLANTS PLACED IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR...THE BEST EXPERIENCE...GREAT WORK BY DR GINZBURG

• Fe
      28th of May, 2009
    dr WILLIAM GINZBURG - BEST DENTIST IN LOS ANGELES

DR.GINZBURG IS THE BEST DENTIST...VERY EXPERIENCED AND PLEASANT DOCTOR...RECCOMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS

• Pr
      6th of Jun, 2009

3 reviews by the same person, suspicious?. Why don't you people read the reviews on Yelp

• Pr
      6th of Jun, 2009

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with a dental office. They used fear tactics to try to scare me into unnecessary procedures. Not only was I overcharged they added a crown and totally missed my cavity. I ended up getting a root canal, and drilling right through my expensive new crown. The staff was insistent, rude, and ignorant.

I tried to take this up with my insurance company, but they were useless in helping me. The dental office kept refusing to release xrays to the insurance company. From now on, I will ALWAYS check reviews and only get work done through referrals.

8th of Jun, 2009

it is very obveous that the person who is writting these bad reviews has a personal reason to do this..i had the best dental experience with DR.GINZBURG...I bet this person never even seen him before...
    THE BEST DENTIST !!!GREAT STAF[censored]