Wilderness Solutions / Fire Piston

I ordered two fire pistons in February '09 and hadn't received them two months later so I called. The guy who answered said he had just received the parts to build them and would mail them out the next week.

Another month goes by and I call again. He says that my order was "on the hot list" and would be mailed out the next day.

Two weeks later, I call for the last time and am told again they would be mailed out the next day.

The week after that I e-mailed him with copies of my orders and requested a refund. Nothing. It's too bad, I think his product was worthwhile but I'm out about $100.

Bm

More Wilderness Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rt
      18th of Oct, 2009
    Wilderness Solutions - No delivery but money taken
    Wilderness Solutinos

I placed an order with this outfit in February 09. The money was taken immediately but 8 months on and no sign of the order. I have received some response to emails, all promising completion of the order within a week but no sign.

Avoid this company!!

• Pr
      24th of May, 2010

I too have been waiting for a product with phone conversations saying 10 days and e-mails saying another week etc. My order is in que and will be finished next week. What a crock.
    Jeep