WildCostinc.com / Terrible company!

216 Yonge St, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-248-3623

This company ripped me off for $200 last week. Took down their webpage from www.wildcostinc.com to www.pemglers.com. I ordered a Nintendo Wii from them. I have never gotten it. They took $200 off of me and no I didn't get my game system either. Beware of them and don't order from them. Offline purchases only, phone is an answering machine only. Check the feedback.. Juan Doe! (John Doe) When they did finally send me tracking information it was bogus also and didn't work plus in two different emails I got two different tracking numbers.

They are crooks!! John Slaton is the emailer I had. I have contacted them through this new website and I am working hard to not let this go!! I have reported them to the FTC and I am giving them this new website. Lets put these idiots out of business!!! The name they want you to send a moneygram to is Michael Miles.
Va

Comments

De
  13th of Apr, 2008
I have been looking at this site for 2 days now and actually completed the online to buy a wii, when it said to go to a moneygram and send the money to a certain person, no way..that looked waaayyy to wrong to me. If it is not a credit card(which is why they dont accept credit cards, is because they will get caught by the credit card company, and get the money taken back automatically, ) you have no way to legally trace the money and what it was sent for. That is just too crazy. I knew they were tooo good to be true..they arent getting my money!! I even did my purchase on www.pemglers.com not the old site. they obviously put all that good feedback on there themselves. thanks for posting on here... DONT BUY FROM PEMGLERS.COM!!! Also they are in canada (hince out of the united states, so you cant take them to court and sue them.