wildcat communications / non delivery of product

1 Agorua Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-889-1789

ordered cell phone on August 11, 2008. Company charged credit card on August 28, 2008. I attempted to contact company by telephone but could not speak to a person or leave a message but was advised by a recording to use the website to file a trouble ticket. I did so on September 11, 2008 asking about lack of shipping/delivery. Received an email response stating product would be shipped on September 15, 2008. By October 24, 2008 having not received the product I again requested shipping information. The request was not responded to. On October 26, 2008 I made a third request reference shipping and this one was also not responded to. By October 1, 2008 having still not received the product I made a final request for shipping info ande advised that if the message was not responded to or the product did not arrive by October 8, 2008 I would contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. October 8, 2008 came and went with no product. A dispute was filed by me with my credit card company and I sent a final email to the company stating that I was canceling my order and demanding a refund.

Comments

• St
      9th of Oct, 2008

• Cr
      29th of Jan, 2009

All Concerned Individuals, Please file complaints with the LA county Attorney office using the following link -
    http://da.co.la.ca.us/pdf/CPDform.pdf - if enough of us do that maybe we can put a stop to this scam.