Wildblue Internet / Scam and fraud!

1 OH, United States

My experience of Wildblue Internet:

1.) They canceled my scheduled installation 3 times and wanted to extend it over a month and half from the initial scheduled installation. (We had no other company to choose from in our area so we stuck it out).

2.) They charged us 3 separate months a duplicate fee for the equipment installation of $199. Each time I had to call in and have it removed from the bill as it was already paid in the initial set up of our account.

3.) The internet service has never been fast and at best has a hair faster than dial up (even using their largest package at $79.99 a month). And to be clear the weather can be clear and your service will be gone.

4.) Their limit on bandwidth is beyond ridiculous. Though there is more complications to satellite equipment there is no excuse for crawling or not moving at all when you load a page.

5.) Their hold time to their 24 customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. On hold for more than an hour almost any time you have to call them. They claim they are experiencing heavy call volume (most likely from complaints).

6.) You are stuck in a contract for 18 months and to get out it you would still be paying the same price as to keep the service (if that is what you can call it).

7.) They have wasted my time here writing about crappy service. But I don't want another person to get stuck in crappy service like I did.

To