Wildblue Internet / Bad service!

PO Box 116Markleeville, CA, United States Review updated:
I live in a rural California county where there are limited ISPs. At the time that I signed up for Wildblue, it was the ISP of last resort -- and now I can see why. If there is any kind of weather, my internet service is slower than dial-up or unavailable altogether. Since the conversion to Google, I have been without email and cannot login or reach technical support. If you can't login, you can't change the password! I am a college student, working full time. I NEED RELIABLE INTERNET SERVICE AND WILDBLUE DOES NOT MEET THIS FUNDAMENTAL NEED.
Ju

Comments

Ga
  7th of Mar, 2008
I also have Wild Blue. Since the switchover to Google mail, I have been unable to contact
Wild Blue by phone, support chat is disabled, and emails go unanswered. This has gone on
for 7 days. I cannot get help, nor can I get my service terminated.
The corporate phone number for Wild Blue is: 1-720-554-7400. Give them a call.
If enough people call the Execs maybe they will get the message.
Mi
  17th of Mar, 2008
I have read quite a few complaints about wild blue and I am having the exact same problem. I am paying four time more than I did in Georgia and receiving horrible service. And good luck ever speaking with a representative I think the must have only two people working the service dept.I have been without my e-mail four over two , I have spent hours on the phone yet to speak to a live person all I get is call back in a couple hours , well I have over a hundred times, and I have e-mailed them with no response, how can they get away with this? should they not have to compensate us for such a terrible service? I had no other choice except dial up service now I wish I would have went with them. I would not reccomend them to my worse enemy.