Wild West Domains / Customer Service people don't know what they are doing!

Wild West Domain is Ace of Space's affiliate registrar, which turned out to be another sore spot. Wild West Domains, a company based in Arizona, dragged their feet to transfer my domain names. First, they said it would take 60 days for the transfer to take effect. When I asked why such delay, they invoked ICANN regulations. I checked ICANN's website and found out there are about 8 instances when a registrar may deny a transfer, and my case certainly didn't fit any of those. Each time, Wild West Domains would give me a different reason for the denial, which makes me believe their Customer Service people don't know what they are doing! To make a long story short, it wasn't until I filed a complaint with the BBB and threatened to sue them that the transfers finally occurred. I challenged them to show me any provision of the Agreement that entitled them to delay the transfers. There was no such provision and yet they had the audacity to tell the BBB that they were doing a "courtesy" transfer!

Ol

Comments

15th of Nov, 2010

" Cloud Hosting ? It seems like everyone is talking about the wonder of cloud hosting. UnlimitedGB.com hosting provider Introduced Cloud Hosting. great service and support.It is very happy to work with such a strong proponent like unlimitedgb.com now my site is working clearly. "