Wild Blue CommunicationsMy contract was for 12 months - not 14 months!

1 Review updated:

These guys are terrible. Their service is slow, the upload times never reach top quoted speeds, and the download speeds rarely reach top quoted speeds. The service goes out, or has blips of down time routinely. Also, when you try and cancel, I think it must be one of their corporate directives to try and screw people over and over-charge them for extra months. My contract went from May through April, that was my 12-month contract. Then, I needed to cancel in March, so I fully expected to be charged through April. I had already paid for March, and expected my final month to be for $49.95, the one final month of my contract. NOPE! They charged me $162!!! They tried to say my contract went through June. They are total shisters. I spoke with a cust service rep when cancelling, and she said "I spoke with my manager, and we will charge you just for your final month of April - $49.95". I took down the ticket number of the call, and forwarded it to them when I got my final invoice, and no reply at all! I replied to my final invoice, and no reply at all! If anyone knows the email addresses of their corporate people, please send it to me at [protected]@hotmail.com. I want to fry these guys for trying to steal money from me, and then ignoring me entirely and lying to me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Comments

• Kw
      Dec 22, 2010
    Wild Blue Communications - Bad service/misleading sales
    WildBlue Communications
    Washington

SHOP AROUND! Before I'd use this service again I'd find a decent dial up system! I told the original sales representative that I did not want to be locked into any sort of Long Term Agreement...that I needed month by month billing...because I didn't know how long I would be living in this residence. When I called to query about cancellation, I was informed that I now owe them just over $300 to cancel this service. The service itself is second rate at the best of times. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, AGREE TO A TWO YEAR LOCK IN PROGRAM!! This is a huge rip off. I'd LOVE to know what their cancellation rate is. My guess is a majority of their profits come from idiots...like me...who swallow their sales bilge and, after finally catching a clue, decide they need to cancel.

• Li
      Aug 12, 2011
    Wild Blue Communications - This is a huge rip off
    Wild Blue Communications

SHOP AROUND! Before I’d use this service again I’d find a decent dial up system! I told the original sales representative that I did not want to be locked into any sort of Long Term Agreement…that I needed month by month billing…because I didn’t know how long I would be living in this residence. When I called to query about cancellation, I was informed that I now owe them just over $300 to cancel this service. The service itself is second rate at the best of times. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, AGREE TO A TWO YEAR LOCK IN PROGRAM!! This is a huge rip off. I’d LOVE to know what their cancellation rate is. My guess is a majority of their profits come from idiots…like me…who swallow their sales bilge and, after finally catching a clue, decide they need to cancel.