Wild Blue Communications / LOW TO NO CONNECTIVITY

1 81Fair Grove, MO, United States

I started Wild Blue in August of 2007, I have not collectively had one full day of service since then. Wild Blue has hung up on me 33 times, put me on hold for 15, 30, 45 minutes at a time, then only to be disconnected before my call is answered. I drove 340 miles to meet a service tech (who by the way did not show up) I have given the CEO (Mr. Leonard - [protected]) the opportunity to do the right thing, I have given COO and President (Mr Carroll - [protected]) the opportunity to do the right thing and last but not least Consumer Affairs Manager (Roz Stauthamer - [protected]) to do the right thing. All I have asked for is to be refunded all monies that have been given to Wild Blue by myself. The have now Domain black listed me from sending e-mails, but maybe you all will have better luck. Their e-mail is first initial, lastname@WILDBLUECORP.COM. Good Luck, I have also contacted the BBB and FCC, I will be sending a letter to the Attorney General and will not stop until they do the right thing. Also their fax is [protected], tell them Brent sent you.

Br