wikivog / not one

1 AB, Canada Review updated:

This is not a Complaint, I would just like to stick up for Wikivog.com..
I order some clothing off this site, and really did not feel to good about it after I read the complaint on this web site..whatever was wrote is 100% wrong!!
it just takes a few weeks to get the order to your home from CHINA!!.anyways once my order came, I couldn't beleave how nice the clothes were, they look and feel like the real thing...12 bucks for a D&G dress shirt, the price tag on the shirt said 90 dollars!..like I said looks and feels real!
anyways, if you have good taste and dont mind saving about 500% on nice things wikivog.com is the place to go!
thank you.

More wikivog Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Si
      27th of Apr, 2010

...and you dont work for them, hmmmm??? Your english sure seems to be perfect being from Canada and all, shish, I can spot a chinese write english across the atlantic ocean. You "beleave" me, huh??!

SCAM site folks. Stay away!

• Co
      3rd of Jun, 2010

I WANTED TO BUY FROM THIS SITE BUT I SAID HELL NO! IT LOOKED TOO FUNNY, I RAN INTO I GUY WHO HAS A WEB SITE CALLED SHOW-PHOTO.COM AND HIS E-MAIL IS: [protected]@YAHOO.COM, I MET THIS GUY ON SOUTH BEACH IN MIAMI, HE ALSO SELLS THESE SAME ITEMS, IT TOOK LIKE 12 DAYS BUT I GOT WHAT I WANTED AND IT LOOKED GREAT, HIS SITE HAVE NO PRICES YOU SEND HIM THE PICTURE OF WHAT YOU WANT AND HE SENDS YOU YOU TTOTAL. THE ITEMS STILL COME FROM CHINA BUT I FEEL SAFE DEALING WITH HIM. WHEN I FIRST MET HIM HE WAS DRESSED IN SOME OF THESE SAME CLOTHING. I BROUGHT A GUCCI PURSE FOR $80, GUCCI PUMPS FOR $65 AND A GUCCI HAT FOR $28 (S/H) INCLUDED SO IT WAS A GREAT BUY FOR ME!!