Wigtypes.comthese scammer stole my money!

I have placed an order for two wigs and right after I paid I decided to read the reviews. I was terrified and decided to cancel my order as soon as possible and contacted Wigtypes support. I received a reply that my order was successfully cancelled and that it'll take about 5 days to process a refund.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hempstead, NY 5 days later there was no money! I contacted them again and asked if everything was ok and they assured me that everything was ok and asked me not to worry.
That was over 5 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my money and they stopped replying and I can't reach anyone from customer service!! These people lied from them very beginning and everything they said was nothing but scam. I'm so angry at myself! I should have read the reviews earlier!

Ba
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 07, 2017

They had a great sale on the hair but they charged my card twice for the same hair i have been trying to contact them to cancel one of the transactions the number is not a working number its a fax machine there is no live representative to chat with as stated on the site. Im thinking there located over seas and not in NY as stated on the website...STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE...