Wigsis / unethical behavior

1 Bloomington, IN, United States Review updated:

ordered Jennifer Anniston wig. on feb 28. finally Mar 20 I contacted them wondering why I hadn't received it yet. Finally 3- 28 I received it iss not the right wig I ordered and wrong color. tried to e-mail them, they will not answer back. finally they did and they want ed me to pick out another one, I did and sent them the no. it was a cheaper one. 161.00 was the first and the last one was 148. they said I could pay 50 dollare more . I really would like my money back. they wouldn't tell me where I could send back and they have no phone. Please help I need my money back

Re
Apr 3, 2018

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2018

WigSis is probably a fly by night operation. I ordered 2 wigs and soon realized that they try to get you to keep the wigs. That's why they won't answer your questions directly. They tell you, if you keep the wigs, they offer to take $20.Oo or $50.00. They also try to scare you into keeping the wigs because of the high costs of shipping. I refuse to except their offers. I demand my money back. I've told them they had better pay the shipping costs back to china. Also, I am super nice, giving them compliments. I have had correspondence with them via email, their names are Candy and Mildred. Nice Chinese names. Plus keep in mind they might even be men.They want to believe they are located in the us. I told them read 800 bad reviews on line. Perhaps I might have to write something too, because they the bulk of their business I the US. I deal with US bank and they gave me money back, they are investigating my claims. If they find fraud on their part, they can refuse to do business with them. It's a good thing you can use the emails as proof they are crooks. Good luck!

• We

Guangzhou Zhi Yuen Hair Products Factory
    Company profile made by Panjiva

• Jd
      18th of Sep, 2018

Note the "Tech Email" pauline.brow@hotmail.com. Pauline Brown was a former registrant of another Chinese wig scam site, www.wigsis.co.uk. I suspect that her name and address were stolen, as happened with www.uwigs.co.uk (now taken down by the Public Domain Registry) and www.howigs.co.uk.

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2018

These people are the worst they make me sick! I hope they go out of business along with all of the fake companies they have online. But, I did outsmart them and I got my money back!