WigSis

Posted: Jul 15, 2016 by

human hair wigs

7/15/16 Cheap Synthetic Wigs/Confirmed China Return Address
Avoid purchasing from WigSis. The company will substitute your order of a human hair wig with a cheap synthetic wig and insist you received a custom made wig of human hair. If you've fallen victim to WigSis like I have, immediately open a claim against this company with PayPal. Do NOT waste time corresponding with WigSis via their email address @ wigsispay@gmail.com either. Send all your corresponding emails through the PayPal and it's Resolution Center.
WigSis confirmed return address via PayPal and FedEx as of 07/15/16 in China is Zhao Qiang, Room 1003 Huishang International Bldg, Shouchun Road, Luyang District, Hefei, China, 230061, 1-895-656-0706.
PayPal will require you the buyer to return your cheap synthetic wig to WigSis. Do NOT use the United States Postal Service as WigSis will request. Be willing to invest the full cost of your original wig purchase on international shipping via FedEx or UPS knowing that you will obtain the full refund of your original purchase. You will NOT be reimbursed the international shipping fees. And be sure to check that WigSis the recipient will pay the duties and taxes.
Upon the return package arriving in China, WigSis will request to "abandon the package" to avoid paying the duties and taxes. FedEx will also call you requesting to confirm you consent to abandon the package. Tell FedEx you will call them back with your decision. Then immediately contact the PayPal Resolution Center with this information. PayPal will confirm your FedEx shipping update information, consider the package returned and credit you the full cost of your original purchase. Upon receipt of a PayPal email confirming you are being credited your money back from WigSis, call FedEx to confirm you will NOT pay the duties and taxes.
If every WigSis scammed buyer followed this procedure, WigSis would not net any profits and would be forced to go out of business. And FedEx will place the package on hold and destroy it after five days. That's no money earned by WigSis and one less cheap synthetic wig destroyed from their inventory.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Had I known I was dealing with a foreign country and that they would not abide by their return policy, I never would have ordered. The item I ordered cost $49.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I have had twenty (20) e mail contacts with them and all they say is "Sorry". I am bound and determined that this does not happen again. I wish I would have seen this but so glad you posted it.
D  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I got screwed for $274.61 Canadian. An exchange of over 20 e-mails were done. Received an e-mail this morning that, I
was to receive a credit of $25.00 by Pay Pal to be applied on my credit card.You should have seen, what I received .A white Ronald Mc Donald BIG wig. So I will be loosing with the exchange and all, about:$245.86 Canadian. That is exactly 50% of my monthly rent. The worse part is my dream destroyed...
Normand Joly