Wigs of RPGSHOW / Lace wigs bught from rpgshow.com

Well, I saw some complaints here on this board about this website http://rpgshow.com . I am writing this since the complaints here are of very old times. And i must say that they have improved a lot from the day they have received complaints from their customers. As like others i did go to this website and bought a "Stock Full Lace Human hair Wig - sls049-s" for $303.5 and i must say that the wig was as they said and quality was good too. I am using this wig since last one month and there has been no problem till now. Even though this company is based in china, It looks like they have made some good profits and improved their standards.

N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
The complaints are from last month. and u sound like u work for the company.. nice try... ur wigs are a piece of crap
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by

Wigs of RPGSHOW - They are good

As I was going through the reviews of this website on this board what i found was most of them were very bad. So i made a point to write my own experience with this company. You must be thinking that i have a complaint too. But sorry you are wrong. My experience with them was very good and i also advised my friends too to get wigs of their choice from this site. And to tell you the truth they are equally happy as i am. So here is how i got to this website:

3 months back in april I met this guy called Ron in my office. He was so handsome that i got flattered at the first look. He was attracted to me too. Slowly we got to know each other and one month back he asked me out for dinner. It was like dream come true. I was so tensed about my hair during that time because i wasn't getting any help from my local stores. So i decided to but this from internet. I went through a lot of research on forums and blogs. And then i met one girl who had a good experience with this site. Even though there were some bad reviews about this site. She advised me to buy from here. And Voila! what a great offer i got.

So the last line is that do not believe on a single board or forum. They are good.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I agree with your post. I have seen a complaint regarding rpgshow on this forum. But the problem is that people are using this as a platform for promoting their website's product and giving a bad feedback for RPGshow or other websites.

Its a good platform but people on this platform, for their self interest, are making false statement about rpgshow and/or any other product via this forum.

I wish the webmaster of this forum find a solution so that it cannot be used against any false claim.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Yes I agree with your point! I have purchased a lace wigs last month from RPGSHOW and it has changed my look, before this I was feeling like any thing, I cant express my feeling,
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Even i agree with you. They are good and i too had posted some good things about them here and people are thinking that i am scam. Poor people. But for now, Congratulations for finding a new boyfriend. Enjoy life.
N  16th of Aug, 2009 by
Everyone's experience with this company is different and this web site is called COMPLAINTS board meaning this is where we go to post complaints. If we wanted to say something good we would go to their website and do it. So, all of you posting saying that the company is good and we must be crazy, check to see what this website is about first. I'm not trying to offend anyone but this is complaints board and you really can't except to see anything else here but complaints.
N  29th of Oct, 2010 by
Are you an employee? This is COMPLAINTSboard, this is where people come to complain. So how about take your response elsewhere, they are STILL scammers, and they sure did scam you if you paid 300 dollars for a wig based off of a stolen picture. It was only a month your wrote the complaint, I wonder how your wig held up. They still suck lol
D  27th of Mar, 2011 by
2011-27-03 by kittyj

I bought a full lacewig from rpgshow and was very satisfied a few years ago. The wig was exactly the way it was advertised. I will buy from them again! I have been wearing wigs a long time and i am pretty good about quality. Their quality was great. NOW TRADE TANG ON THE other
HAND IS A BIG TIME RIP OFF!! A COMPLETE SCAM!! MY best friend and bought wigs from them that was so called lace front and remy!! YEA RIGHT.!! They sent us both the same wig! Synthetic and cheap!! Not human hair at all!! I was so angry!!! We couldn't get our money back, because it was so complicated to get direct hold of anyone...they r a complete scam! They don't care if u don't buy again, they have your money and that's it.