Wig Party / Total rip off

1 United States

Ms. Lola's lace Wig Party was a total rip off.(In Pensacola, FL.) We drove for hours to stumble into an unorganized mess. They did not have Hott Wigs to choose from and if you want something they tell you, you have to custom order it, something you can do at home. They overcharge the customers there, and the discount isn't much of a discount maybe ten dollars off the original price. They charge you $75 to install your wigs and the application or technique they use for applying isn't any good. she told us the hold bond would last at least 3 weeks and it start lifting before we even made it back to the city. She must have use dirty clippers or dull ones because after only 5 days of wearing this wig i noticed extreme discomfort on my front hairline. I have red bumps and sore irritation on my edges. HORRIBLEEEE. One of her staff members was flirting terrible like and wasn't nothing cute and nice about it. She is a Chick and she knew we are Straight. Ms Lola Adhesive ain't bout nothing and the lace in the Stock Wigs Is Ridiculous. Ladies I advise you all do not waist your time going to this country Hottt Messs. We thought we were having dinner at the Hotel Dining Room, a Fine Dinner. Instead she took us on a bus to the Buffet. I expected more and better. And for $360 for a wig and $75 dollars to apply it, they can give you better. It is a waste once again ladies i advise. A WASTE. THEY could at least Install the WIG for free ..

Sv