Wie Vita Systems 23 / Unauthorized charge on credit card

1 Collegeville, PA, United States Review updated:

Wie vita systems is charging my credit card every month unauthorized. There is not a phone number to call them to cancel this transaction. This is a huge scam.

Comments

• Ti
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    wievita systems - unauthorized charges
    Wievita Systems

This company that goes by the name Wievita Systems is systematically debiting my account.

• Cr
      6th of Aug, 2009

This is a HUGE SCAM!!!

I was charged $84.79 for no reason! I found a phone number to customer service 888-201-6280! You have to call and demand your money back but you have to call w/in 40 days of origninal signup date. This is linked to "google fast cash"! If you go to www.makegooglefastcash.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the terms and conditions tab you will see. I called and spoke to an employee named Chris (ext 210) and he asked that I go to the terms and conditions so he could clear up my confusion! But because I quoted that I could get a refund if I called w/in 40 days (the reason I know was because there was a $3.58 charge from them on my credit card last month, so I figured it was the signup fee he talked about), he had nothing to argue about. He then tried to keep me signed on if he could give it to me for $19 per month. Of course I quickly said "NO! I want my money back and all my information deleted from your database!" He cancelled my alleged "account" and set me up for a refund.. He said it would take 3-5 business days for me to get it. I asked him, "If I don't get it w/in that time, who do I need to call and speak to?" He sighed and then finally after a few seconds of silence said, "Just wait a few more days, you don't have to call anyone." So I got his name and ext # to identify him with should I have to call back. Please donot buy into this scam! I cannot believe that GOOGLE would have anything to do with this scam! I'm shocked! Good luck to all of you who have had the same problem! Hope this information helps!

• Su
      11th of Aug, 2009

I have just spoken to Cameron and was deleted from their list, but I feel it necessary to possibly changing my bank account so they can no longer delete money from the account. I cancelled with them on July 17 and spoke with Matt. Now they tell me there are no notes on my account for me cancelling. This is a huge fraud. When I put the CD they sent in my computer it said the offer was no longer valid. I will put a stop payment on anything they put through, but I'll have to pay for that. They have charged me the initial $3.58 as well as $84.79. This morning when I got on and looked up my account there is another charge for $49.86 and $6.82. I have no clue what I am paying for and will have nothing to do with anything with Google in the name. It is all a scam. I just received an email telling me they cancelled me with a program called Health Tracker which I have no clue what they are talking about. I got a second email that says: You will not be billed for, or shipped additional product, unless you choose to re-instate your membership. The only product I have received is the worthless CD. I need help and to find out how to fight this. There is no mention of a refund to my account.

11th of Aug, 2009

The terms and conditions for this product clearly state where these charges are coming from. You can find on the website makegooglefastcash.com by scrolling to the bottom of the page where there is a link. Or you can call customer support at 866-737-8571

• La
      14th of Aug, 2009

I too am being screwed over. I have had the same thing happen to me five days ago. I was charged 49.86 and found out who the company was and tried to call and I didn't even get to talk to anyone. I was on hold forever it seemed. I'm all in if there is a group or people that are taking action.

Mr. Brux