Wideworld, Baku, AZ / Billed my card for no service

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I also downloaded the software when having a problem with my computer and now I have been charged $133.49 and still having issues with my computer. Cannot get past the pop-up message. Called [protected] and [protected] from others commenting on the scam and have gotten no where. Have to go to my bank and dispute charges. Does anyone else have any suggestions???

Fi

Comments

• Co
      24th of Feb, 2010

My laptop was recently infected with the virus as well, and i was charged $49.95 to my credit card thinking that I was purchasing a protection program. The virus got in and crashed my computer, I need to get a complete new one. Whoever did this WILL pay, I WILL find you, and I WILL get my money back. This fraud ### is unbelievable and selfish. Don't think that I'm just going to sit here and say "this stuff always happens;" your going to pay for what you did. Make money the honest and moral way, not by tricking people and infecting their damn computers.

• Ve
      24th of Feb, 2010

Yes happened same thing to me but i need to call my visa instead of call them.

• Ve
      24th of Feb, 2010

Iam from aussie, thx god i havent call them, I will call visa instead of call them coz i read from one of your guys comment they will ask your cc details again and email and make worse and they pretend cannot find your cc details
    Just pay now and your cc company will track this and get your money refund
    I bet we will.

• Md
      25th of Feb, 2010

Yeah same with me my computer was infected. fell for scam, just realized when software is not locatable on my computer. I am so pissed . How do i stop further charges? any advise. thanks

• Yg
      26th of Feb, 2010

I did the same thing. Couldn't even get on my computer without buying. How do we get our money back, and stop them from taking out more fees?

• Yg
      26th of Feb, 2010

Guilty, Now my computer is a mess and I want my money refunded. It shut down my computer until i purchased this product. How do we stop this!

• Sh
      27th of Feb, 2010

they are the biggest scam artist and scm bags, same thing they did it to me today took my money and pop up were disapperead and there is no clue of there software. icalled my credit card company to stop payment.and also ask for a new card as you never know they might try to charge my credit card again.and i also have their numbers as i have called them to cancel my order and credit my account, which they said they going to do that but you never know, i am calling them every hour and really fighting back, here are the phone numbers, 1-800-410-9262, 1-800-486-6721, keep calling them unless you get your money back.

• Ge
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I ordered a product through them, was kind of expensive...and given www.rxsup24.com as their customer service department that would give me a tracking number and verify transactions... However, on day 2 that website no longer existed !!! I am working with my bank...unfortunately, the transaction went through and now I will have to fill out 40 forms !!! Seems easy enough, for the bank to investigate, find out it was fraud and turn them over to
    the authorities !!!
    In Dreamland maybe
    Though I will help anyone willing to take the time to put the screws back on them !!!
    gwest33444@aol.com

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I want to know what site y'all are talking about ~ I was looking for a site that took my money and then shut down called www.rxsup24.com? thanks 4 any help in advance ~~~~~ and 4 the rest of you all Go Straight To your BANK or CC Bank & file disputes to get all of your $$$ back!! You are 100% covered by "VISA" for all fraudulent activity on all of your purchases! Good Lukc 2 you all ~ Carly4500

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2010

* * * Here is some info & Put up for all of you it might help? * * * carly4500
    NationalCreditReport.com
    SECURE Members Area My Account
    Members Area » How to Dispute

Safeguard Credit® helps you catch errors in your credit file before any damage is done. If something in your file looks wrong or if you think you're a victim of identity theft, use one of the dispute letter templates to start the official process of contacting the proper authorities. Early contact is the key to resolving disputes of credit fraud or identity theft and protecting against loss. The templates can be printed or saved to your computer for customization.

* How to Dispute
    * Sample Credit Dispute Letter
    * Sample Letter to Credit Issuer

* Sample Letter to Police Department
    * Sample Identity Theft Letter

How to Dispute

To dispute incorrect information on your TransUnion credit report:
    You may contact TransUnion directly by calling their customer service department at 1-800-916-8800 for assistance or you can click on the link www.transunion.com to file any disputes and/or corrections online.

Trans Union Customer Relations
    P.O. Box 2000
    Chester, PA 19022

To dispute incorrect information on your Equifax credit report:
    Click on the link below to file any disputes and/or corrections you have with data contained in your Equifax credit file.
    www.equifax.com

Equifax Information Services, LLC
    P.O. Box 740256
    Atlanta, GA 30374-0256

To dispute incorrect information on your Experian credit report:
    Click on the link below to file any disputes and/or corrections you have with data contained in your Experian credit file:
    www.experian.com

Credit Dispute Letter

PURPOSE OF LETTER: Resolve credit disputes (recommended by the Federal Trade Commission)

Complaint Department
    NAME OF CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY
    ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

Dear (NAME OF CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY),
    I am writing to dispute the following information in my file.
    (IDENTIFY DISPUTED ITEM(S) HERE. LIST NAME OF SOURCE, SUCH AS CREDITORS OR TAX COURT, AND IDENTIFY TYPE OF ITEM, SUCH AS CREDIT ACCOUNT, JUDGMENT, ETC.)

The items I dispute are also circled on the attached copy of the file I received.
    This item is (INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE) because (DESCRIBE WHAT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE AND WHY).

I am requesting that the item be deleted (OR REQUEST ANOTHER SPECIFIC CHANGE) to correct the information.
    Enclosed are copies of (USE THIS SENTENCE IF APPLICABLE AND DESCRIBE ANY ENCLOSED DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS PAYMENT RECORDS, COURT DOCUMENTS) supporting my position.
    Please reinvestigate this (THESE) matter(s) and (DELETE OR CORRECT) the disputed item(s) as soon as possible.

YOUR PRINTED NAME
    YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Enclosures: (LIST WHAT YOU ARE ENCLOSING)

Letter to Credit Issuer

PURPOSE OF LETTER: Send this letter to the individual bank, credit card company, department store or other credit issuer where the identity theft has taken place.

RE: Fraud
    YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Dear (NAME OF CREDIT ISSUER),
    I called your offices on (DATE) and spoke to (NAME OF CONTACT) to inform you that the above account was opened fraudulently. Please note that I notified you as soon as I learned about this fraud, and I will not be responsible for any charges made on this account.

I am writing you now to formally request your immediate assistance with the following:

1. Please cancel this account and any others opened in this name immediately. Do not authorize future credit in my name without first calling me at (YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BUSINESS NUMBER) for verification and acceptance.
    2. Please provide me with copies of the notice(s)you have sent to the three major credit reporting agencies, so I can have this account removed from my files.
    3. Please send me copies of all records, including applications, billing statements, and any fingerprints or photos of the imposter. I will provide copies to the Police for their investigation.

You may contact (NAME OF POLICE OFFICER) directly at (TELEPHONE NUMBER OF POLICE.) My case number is (CASE NUMBER, IF AVAILABLE.)

Thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter. I look forward to receiving these items, and confirmation that my requests will be honored within the next two weeks. If you have any questions, or require any additional information from me at this point, please contact me at (DAY TELEPHONE NUMBER) in the daytime or at (NIGHT TELEPHONE NUMBER) at night.

Sample Letter to Police Department

PURPOSE OF LETTER: Use this letter to alert law enforcement officials that you have been a victim of identity theft. You may wish to send copies of this to both your local Police Department and the Police Department in the city where the identity theft occurred. Identity theft is a federal crime, therefore, you should also send a copy to the Fraud Department of the Secret Service at:

United States Secret Service
    Financial Crimes Division
    950 H Street NW, Suite 5300
    Washington, DC 20373

CASE: YOUR NAME and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
    CASE NUMBER (LIST NUMBER PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE POLICE)

Dear (NAME OF investigating officer),
    This letter is to follow-up on my telephone call on (DATE) when I reported that I have been a victim of identity theft. I am writing to request that you send me a copy of the Police Report as soon as possible.
    I will need this to show credit issuers, banks and department stores that may have my Fraud Alert on file. I will also need to send a copy to the three credit reporting agencies, so that they can remove the fraudulent information from my credit file.

When an arrest is made, I would also like to receive a copy of the arrest report, as well as a list of any information about me found in the possession of the perpetrator. Please let me know if there are any costs associated with any of these requests, which I will be happy to pay. You can reach me at (DAY TELEPHONE NUMBER) in the daytime or at (NIGHT TELEPHONE NUMBER) at night.

Thank you for your prompt attention to these matters.

Identity Theft Letter

PURPOSE OF LETTER: Use this letter when you are reporting identity theft to a credit reporting agency.

RE: Reporting identity theft
    YOUR DATE OF BIRTH

Dear (NAME OF CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY),
    I called your offices on (DATE) and spoke to (NAME OF CONTACT) to inform you that I have been a victim of identity theft. The fraud was committed when the following account(s) was/were opened, without my consent and/or knowledge, by persons unknown to me:
    (LIST ALL THAT APPLY)
    # Outstanding amount
    (IF KNOWN) (IF KNOWN) (IF KNOWN)

The reason I am writing to you now is to formally request your immediate assistance with the following:

1. Please place a Fraud Alert notation on my credit file immediately.
    2. Please notify all companies that have inquired in the past 12 months that identity theft has occurred.
    3. Do not authorize credit in my name without first calling me at (YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BUSINESS NUMBER) for verification and acceptance.
    4. Please send me a complete unedited copy of my credit file as soon as possible so I can check it again for accuracy.
    5. Please do not release my credit file to any credit issuer in the future without my permission.

If you have any questions, or require additional information from me at this point, please contact me at (DAY TELEPHONE NUMBER) in the daytime or at (NIGHT TELEPHONE NUMBER) at night.

YOUR SIGNATURE

For additional information on disputing incorrect information or fighting fraud, see the Federal Trade Commission's identity theft web site (http://www.consumer.gov/idtheft/). The FTC also provides an Identity Theft Affidavit that is accepted by many organizations as proof that you are a victim of fraud. (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/affidavit.pdf).

Go Back to Member Home

* Site Map
    * Contact Us

• Fa
      5th of Mar, 2010

The same thing happened with me on rxsup24.com. If you go to rxsup24.net it still works, but I am still very skeptical. When did you all make your orders? If you go to the .net site, do you still see your order? I did that after seeing this thread and created a "ticket" and told them to cancel the order and issue a refund. They got back to me saying that the order already shipped and within 24 hrs I would be getting a tracking number. Again, I am very skeptical, but would like more details of your experiences. Thanks...

• Ow
      11th of Mar, 2010

I got into the same mess, with the site of the original order disappearing. rxsup24.com was given as support contact (to see the order status and offering a ticket system for queries). That site is down occasionally as well, but available at other times. I haven't received any goods in two weeks and it looks like nothing is going to arrive and the whole thing was fraud. The tracking number they provided was false as well. I'm now faced with the unpleasant prospect of approaching the credit card issuer to get my money back. Pity I didn't see the messages here earlier. Before contacting the credit card company, it would be good to hear what came out of it for those who commented here earlier, or the outcome of any other person who had dealings with that site. Did anyone receive anything? Or, if not, get VISA reimburse the money?

• Bb
      17th of Mar, 2010

some states blocking the website rxsup24.com
    but you can track some packages on there backup site

bbaier5

• Md
      2nd of Apr, 2010

i ordered a product and it took a while to get it and when i did finally get it, the product was fake.what should i do.i already paid for it, wrote rxsup.net and didnt get a response.what are the actions i should take.i just want my money refunded.
    my email address is miclizdobrol@yahoo.com

• Ow
      4th of Apr, 2010

You need to login to www.rxsup24.net (get a password first). Then start a ticket. That's the way to get talking to them. Please post what comes out of it. In my case, things got moving but not towards a refund. With much delay, a product was sent, but it wasn't what was ordered. Now a reshippment has been offered, but that will take even more time, and from what you wrote, the outcome appears doubtful.