wide world soft baku / Software useless and extortionate charge that I did not agree to

1 Birmingham, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

On 16th Feb 2010 I switched on my laptop to greet error messages saying Trojan worms and worse had invaded my computer and if I didn't purchase their software I would lose all hard drive data etc. I tried to run my own virus software, but it couldn't progress. So agreed, the price was supposed to be $48.95 USD but was billed $99.85 USD.

I will try to ring them and get a refund.

Another lesson learnt.

Regards
Jane2186 Birmingham UK

More wide world soft baku Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Sire
    I pay your company on 09/02/2010 - 59.33 euro for software, but it don't work, can you pay this mony back please on banknumber : 444-3520831-10. on name Erik Berth Belgium.

• La
      8th of Mar, 2010

I agreed to pay $45.00 and was charged $99.90 by wideworldsoft baku and did not agree to this charge i am trying to get a lawsuit in progress please give me feedback to tom_dooley7@yahoo.com and maybe we can resolve this problem . Thank You Tom Dooley

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2010

i had the same situation as these other people in that on 2-15-10 i turned my laptop on and got the security tool icon stating i had trojan virusesl. i purchased their software for 49.98 and just saw my credit card statement and they charged me 129.00!!! couldn't believe it, put a dispute into my credit card company. do not give these criminals your credit card number. i just hope it's not going to be a problem in the future for me.