Wicks Furniture / 3pc. sofas rocker recliner

1 6161 Sepulveda Blvd. Van nuys,Calif. 91411Van NuysCalif, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-780-2240

Wicks will not do nothing on the defects even though we purchased extra insurance from stainsafe. We called stainsafe which they came out to inspect the furniture and said that the furniture (3pcs. rec. sofa, rec.sofa, rkr recl) was defected and to call wicks to have them give us new sofas or a refund! The sofas were not even a yr.old I called in a claim on 02-05-08 then wicks went bankrupt. Now i still owe to citi bank for the loan and now i have damage non-repairable sofas! Which is not fair, I demand a refund from wicks in full so i can pay my creditor Citi bank.

Comments

• Li
      8th of Feb, 2008
    Wicks Furniture - Wont refund money on two couches that were not the same one as I ordered in the store!
    Wicks Furniture
    Portland
    Oregon
    Phone: 503286-5154
    www.wicksfurniture.com

I ordered two couches from Wicks Furniture. In the store they were comfortable, light tan, and my feet touched the ground. The one we got... were not the right color, They were hard as a rock, so uncomfortable that I couldn't even sit on it. The recliner didn't work on one side. They will not give a cash refund, they say I have to take an in store credit! They have filed chapter 11 now and I am just out. I just bought this two days before the bankruptcy.

I have left messages with people but so far no one has called back. To say the least, I am sooo disappointed in them and there service.

• Mi
      10th of Feb, 2008
    Wicks Furniture - THEY WENT BANKRUPT AND NEVER DELIVERED MY FURNITURE AND KEPT MY MONEY
    WICKS FURNITURE DEPT
    Merrillville
    Indiana
    Phone: 219 738 2140

I PAID CASH FOR 2 TABLES AT WICKS. THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER, WENT BANKRUPT. WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND WILL NOT GI VE ME AN INSTORE CREDIT. NOW IM NOT SURE WHAT I SHOULD DO.

8th of Apr, 2008
    Wicks Furniture - Did not honor sale!
    Wicks Furniture
    11421 SE 82nd Ave
    Clackamas
    Oregon
    Phone: 503-653-6353

Purchased a 3 piece set at their Bankruptcy sale (that sould be a clue). It was clearly printed on the invoice 3 pieces. When we went to pick it up the warehouse personal said it was just one piece. After calling over the Manager who accused me of writing on the original invoice that it was not one piece, but three refused to give me the other two pieces unless I paid for them. He could give me a discount however. Wow, for something that I already paid for, what a deal. While the office person heard the whole conversation with the salesperson, the manager said he called the salesperson and he denied the whole thing. Then the manager said that he (who I had never spoken to before) remembers me and that he told me that I was only purchasing one piece of furniture.

STAY AWAY FROM WICK'S!!!