Wickes Furniture / NOT HONORING WARRANTY
I JUST BOUGHT 2 RECLINERS FOR OVER 1400 DOLLARS FROM WICKES FURNITURE A YEAR AGO. BOTH CHAIRS BROKE ON THE MECHANISM THAT ALLOW THE FOOT TO RISE. I CALLED AND PLACED A WORK ORDER AND THEY TOLD BE THE PARTS WOULD HAVE TO BE ORDERED AND THEN INSTALLED. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WENT BANKRUPT AND NOT I CANNOT GET MY CHAIRS FIXED AND I AM SITTING ON 1400 GARBAGE!!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IF THERE IS ANY LAWYER OUT THERE WOULD THEY BE WILL TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO MAKE WICKES HONOR THEIR COMMITMENTS. NOTE THAT I ALSO SPENT EXTRA MONEY FOR AN EXTENED WARRANTY LOT OF GOOD THAT WILL DO ME. DONT TRY TO CALL THEM OR CONTACT THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ANSWER.
More Wickes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Wickes Furniture - Never order furniture from this store! 
- Wickes Furniture - Never ever buy at Wickes Furniture stores, you will regret it!
- Wickes Furniture - Never Buy from Wickes 
- Wickes Furniture - Algonquin, IL - The most uncaring company I've ever dealt with 
- Wickes Furniture - Denied claim 
- Wickes Furniture / Wickes Building Supplies - Stay away
- Wickes Customer Service - Poor Customer Service
- Wickes DIY - Everything has gone horribly wrong
- Wickes Furniture - I am stuck with a 800.00 dollar bookcase thats has a damaged door 
- Wickes Furniture - Very poorly made furniture