Wickes Furniture / Never Buy from Wickes
On 1/17/2008, I purchased a Pub Style Table with a leaf, and 4 Chairs. I had the Delivery scheduled for Feb. 7, 2008, but needed to reschedule due to appointment conflicts. I rescheduled the Delivery for Feb. 28, 2008. The furniture never arrived.
I called Wickes Customer Service on Feb. 28, 2008, only to be told my Pub Table and Chairs were discontinued, and did I know that Wickes had filed a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on Feb. 5, 2008. I couldn't get through on any telephone numbers so I went to the Wickes Store in Henderson, Nv. I was told that I could file a claim on a website or try my credit card company. I also was told I could take the floor model which was scratched up, and the salesperson stated I only paid for 4 chairs and that is all they would give me. They stated they would be doing a liquidation on Sunday, and I would have to wait to get any compensation. This type of Business is unacceptable and unforgiveable to paying customers.
More Wickes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Wickes Furniture - Never order furniture from this store! 
- Wickes Furniture - NOT HONORING WARRANTY 
- Wickes Furniture - Never ever buy at Wickes Furniture stores, you will regret it!
- Wickes Furniture - Algonquin, IL - The most uncaring company I've ever dealt with 
- Wickes Furniture - Denied claim 
- Wickes Furniture / Wickes Building Supplies - Stay away
- Wickes Customer Service - Poor Customer Service
- Wickes DIY - Everything has gone horribly wrong
- Wickes Furniture - I am stuck with a 800.00 dollar bookcase thats has a damaged door 
- Wickes Furniture - Very poorly made furniture