Wickes / Terrible experience
I purchased a Wickes combination couch and queen bed with two recliners in July 2007. We had a water heater leak and flooring and carpet had to be replaced so couch/bed was not delivered until September 15, 2007. I am still paying Citifinancial for this mess. All the bolts fell out of the bed and I had hip surgery and wanted the recliner. It takes a muscle man to get the recliner out and then someone has to push it back into place because I can't do it... I have tried to contact the number [protected] X 104 Wickes gave me to get the bed repaired by Simmons to no avail... all you get is an answering machine. I want to stop paying for this piece of crap but of course it will ruin my credit... I wish someone out there could help me.
More Wickes Complaints & Reviews
- Wickes Furniture - Never order furniture from this store! 
- Wickes Furniture - NOT HONORING WARRANTY 
- Wickes Furniture - Never ever buy at Wickes Furniture stores, you will regret it!
- Wickes Furniture - Never Buy from Wickes 
- Wickes Furniture - Algonquin, IL - The most uncaring company I've ever dealt with 
- Wickes Furniture / Wickes Building Supplies - Stay away
- Wickes Customer Service - Poor Customer Service
- Wickes DIY - Everything has gone horribly wrong
- Wickes Furniture - I am stuck with a 800.00 dollar bookcase thats has a damaged door 
- Wickes Furniture - Very poorly made furniture