Wi yu source / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:

i ordered the tea on a free trial basis and they took money out of my account. I then contacted them and they stated that i have been removed from the membership, now they keep taking unauthorized amounts of money out of my account. I am just wondering how i can stop this happening... can i close my account or nething???

Comments

Rs
  28th of Oct, 2008
On or about Sept. 20 2008 I applied on line for a "free" offer of 60 bags of Wu-Yi Source tea, in connection with a weight-loss plan promotion, apparently coming out of Ontario CA. One shipment of tea has arrived.

Since that time, my VISA account has shown the following charges ($US)
Sept. 20 2.00
Sept. 20 2.95
Oct. 11 59.95
Oct. 25 59.95for, for
These charges are unexplained.
I do not wish to have any more Wi-Yu Tea, and will return what I have for full credit of all of the above to my account.
Wi
  10th of Dec, 2008

Wi yu source - Credit my account 300 dollars after I CANCELED
WI YU Source

I was charged 300 dollars after I sent them a email to cancel. There is no one to talk to that receives emails only the person at the 800 number. I asked to speak with the group that handles the emails and she said that there was no number that she could give me. I then asked for here supervisor and she said that there was none.

THE TEA SUCKS and the company is a RIP OFF. Do yourself a favor and don't get involved with them... you'll be sorry.
Ch

Waianae
Hawaii
Phone: 8089364103
aukaikiko@yahoo.com

I returned the tea cause i changed my mind. But i still didn't get my refund back . I did tell friends and family about this product My sister lost a lot of weight.