[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseItwasher & dryer: company total scam!!!

It's ridiculous, this whole program is not what it seems. Sears employees a)have little to no knowledge about this program or b) they are not explaining what really happens after you think you have paid off your merchandise. Customers with low income or tight budgets should stay away, you are paying 3x the price . Better off saving and buying right out the store.
Customer Service is not the best either and are not even sympathetic to any issue. Do not waste your time!!!

• Resolution statement

• CustomerClaims's Response, Sep 06, 2017

Dear Bridgette Wilson,

I am very sorry to hear of your experience, please reach out to me at [protected]@tempoe.com and we can work with you to make this right. We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!

Br
Sep 06, 2017

Comments

Sep 07, 2017

Wow, I am on the phone with them right now and they tried to tell me that I have paid 1000 dollars for a 700 dollars lawn mower, seems like they have found a new way to scam people. Waiting to speak to the supervisor now.