[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt — washer & dryer: company total scam!!!
It's ridiculous, this whole program is not what it seems. Sears employees a)have little to no knowledge about this program or b) they are not explaining what really happens after you think you have paid off your merchandise. Customers with low income or tight budgets should stay away, you are paying 3x the price . Better off saving and buying right out the store.
Customer Service is not the best either and are not even sympathetic to any issue. Do not waste your time!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CustomerClaims's Response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Bridgette Wilson,
I am very sorry to hear of your experience, please reach out to me at [protected]@tempoe.com and we can work with you to make this right. We appreciate your feedback.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - why not lease it scam 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior
- WhyNotLeaseIt - sears storage unit
- WhyNotLeaseIt - leased washer