WhyNotLeaseItthey didn't come many times

First I ordered one laptop from WhyNotLeaseIt and it was supposed to come three weeks ago. There was supposed to be a missing part on address so in return they were going to try to deliver the next day. I stayed at home and waited the whole day again, but they didn’t come and said they would try again but I could not stay home anymore.

Apr 04, 2013

Comments

• Nj
      May 09, 2013

I have used WhyNotLeaseIt before and that's not how their program works. They don't sell merchandise they offer you leasing terms as a way to pay for merchandise that you get from a local store. Stores have the option of choosing to offer the whynotleaseit program just like they do a credit card. If you did not receive your laptop that's the stores fault not whynotleaseit.

• Er
    WhyNotLeaseIt - Fraudulent theft charges

Stole over including intrest 2, 800.00
    789.00 in intrest
    Cita refused to comment about it wont give money back I want to sue them for all damages to finance and distress husband has PTSD

• Li
    WhyNotLeaseIt - refrigerator
    sears too

this is bs
    last august i called why not lease it (why not lose it)
    they told us we need to pay $436 more (we already paid more than 10 payments)
    so now i found out that i could have paid off the item back then
    why they tell you lies?
    so you can pay more
    THIEVES I'M GOING TO SUD THIS ASSHOILES

• Li
    WhyNotLeaseIt - Kenmore refrigerator

C1816/0 - Purchased refrigerator on 4/7/208 for $881.98. I paid $167.40 for 4 months as agreed. They said an email was sent at the end of lease purchase (sent to wrong email). To end this nightmare I had to pay an additional $110. Since it was not my fault I feel I should receive a refund of all money paid from the end of the lease over the cost.

• Lo
      Jun 01, 2019
    WhyNotLeaseIt - above ground pool

I too have been over charged! They have taken $2700 for a $600 pool. I have called many times to stop these payments. they do not care! I am calling will file a BBB complaint. It's ridiculous! Kmart and Sears shouldn't offer this service at all. it is nothing but a scam. It should be shut down asap.