whymycc.com / Unauthorized charges, stolen money

1 Billings, MT, United States Review updated:

I recently noticed that website www.whymycc.com started to charge me for $2 per day. I found their contact number and called them, but they refused everything and told that they weren’t this company. I wanted to stop these withdrawals and called my bank, but they tried and nothing happened. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Mo
Feb 21, 2014

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Feb, 2014

I am getting the same thing on my account I guess the only way we could do is get new account numbers.

• Rd
      15th of Mar, 2014

they charged me 30dollars and dont even know wth they are

• Po
      16th of Mar, 2014
    whymycc.com - TAKING MONEY OFF OF MY CREDIT CARD

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS WEBSITE EVEN DOES, BUT THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OFF OF MY CREDIT CARD AND I'M GETTING PISSED OFF ABOUT IT. IF I EVER GET TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANY OF THJESE LITTLE PUNK ###

• Da
      16th of Apr, 2014

I have to admit I tried whymycc.com in FL. for my 3 credit scores for a buck in Jan. 2014 & as shocking as a lot of these stories are that I read I' m totally shocked after 3 months they haven't kept billing me but I'm not gonna wait to find out. After reading all of these horrible scams going on with this company I think I better cancel my bank debit card & checking account right away thanks to all of you for your warnings after all this who can you trust. My heart goes out to all who was scammed & I wish all who was scammed the best of luck go getem. D. Hannah