Whycook Pty Ltd / Service

1 woodmead, South Africa Review updated:

I went to Chatz Vodacom in woodmead, first 5th October to get my number and business partners number on a Company contract, and also to upgrade to RED VIP.

On the 10th October i went to go find out if we have been approved seeing that no one got back to us. They had said it takes 4-6 hours to know if you have been approved.

on the 10th October we got the grate news that we have been approved both numbers for a RED VIP package and it will kick in on the 1st November.

On the 1st November nothing no upgrade seemed to have happened. we went to the store only to find out that they did not even apply for a RED VIP package for us. Clearly they made up the story.

Apparently there was an outstanding letter from the company hence we did not migrage, we were very confused as to how can this happen when we were told on the 10th October we will be migrated.

We gain for the monthof November now need to wait for the 1st December to be migrated to RED VIP.

We had two consultants that sang the same song of the 1st November, they were shocked that we had not been migrated.

On the 1st November one of the consultants tells me that i can only request one thing at a time i can not move to RED VIP and transfer our numbers to a business account same time hence the delay.

Our biggest problem is that all this "NEW" information is been said to us only when asking why we not migrated. our question was that clearly from the 8th October till the 30th October we could have then applied for the RED VIP package clearly if they had done there job

The SERVICE at Chatz Vodacom is HORRIBLE. i have been in chats with the manager he said he would call me two days later i had to call the store.

I have been with vodacom all my life and never had issues. This store needs to be trained on customer service. I would not advise ANYONE to go to that store.

THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HELPED ME LACK ATTENTION TO DETAIL. TWO PEOPLE MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE THATS A PROBLEM.

AT the moment the only thing we are getting is WE SORRY. THAT does not help us at all cause we spend so much on airtime hence we wanted a RED VIP package.

I would be great to get both Packages on RED VIP The one consultant's name is Tshepo the manager Themba

Ma