whrillpool / break down of refrigirator

1 India Review updated:

The fridge was not cooling and the complaint was lodged in Coust Care on 18/11/07,but my complaint was attended only on 23/11/07 that to only after repeated reminders to coust care. When it was attended the complaint was rectified and i was toldto replace the Compressor at an cost of RS 2150/- And i responded positively to replace it at the earliest. The same was not carried out till 26 Nov 07. Repr came on 26 Nov Afternoon and after 1 Hr OR sO ,repr told me that it can be replaced as this fridge is of Coke Model. Just i want it to bring it your Knowledge that why Complaint was attended after 6-7 Days, and why it was not rectified at the begning itself. Please look in to the matter and cnf me at the earliest and necessary action may be initiated against the team of Delhi Coust Care Center.

Comments

• Th
      27th of Jul, 2008

We purchased one of your refrigerators back in 1999 from Lowes. Nine years later, as of this date it quit operating. Now, I realize they don't last forever, but nine years, it should have at least been in working order for twelve years. Needless to say we're extremely dissapointed. I'm not going to into serial numbers, models and all that nonsense, nor will we be dealing with Lowes again, you not withstanding.

In short, no chill except for the freezer, and all our contents spoiled. Thank you Whrillpool, your following suit just as all the hugh corporations are today. I promise you that we'll NEVER purchase another one of your products again.

As you well know, in this present economy, loosing business isn't in your best interest, never is but...

• Nm
      30th of Sep, 2009

Dear sir,
    we glad to inform that we are your customer for past five years. In this five year we purchase refrigerator, water purification, vacuum clean, etc ... and recently we purchase your company washing machine (front load sports model with 7kg ...)
    what the issue is ... when we keep for high speed spin it make huge sound like trumpet and side drum of the washing machine are shaking even at the first day itself but next day your service people came to our residence and check it and gave suggestion not to operate on high speed...and the next issue is when we keep low speed spin the dirt and spot are not removed from the cloth when we compare to our old sum sung front load washing machine ... so really we are frustrated and disappointment on your washing machine ...so please help us this is our code number 351. (this is my mail i.d. rex_icici2836@yahoo.com) (mobile number :9095724058) we purchase on (JAINSON ) Showroom at Madurai... (our address no: L-26, Eden garden kurinji nagar, thondi road sivagangai...)
    we are looking forward to your response as soon as earlier
    Thanking you,