Wholesome Fruit / Does not Pay

1 Cleveland, TN, United States Review updated:

This company is as dishonest as it gets!!! Let me just say when you are hired as a sub- contractor( 1099 for taxses) the IRS conciders you as a sub-contractor. Wholesome Fruits also does the same. You are a sub- Contractor. The rules for the IRS under this catagory states as a sub-contractor no one can tell you how to run your OWN business. My son worked for them for 2 months he did receieve his $200.00 for training and about $150.00 dollars in pay for his time with this company. He was not given the correct DSR to fill his paper work to the company. I myself, along with my son repeatedly requested this paper work. He was never given a starting inventory their for when he finally received the correct DSR he constantly showed a negitive amount of pay. He was charged at a very high rate 27% or so for missed stores. These were not on his DSR because he was given the wrong paperwork. He was pentalized for his paperwork not being turned in on time. Again he could not due to their mistakes of not giving him the CORRECT PAPERWORK. His route was 120 & 121 he was promissed between $350-$400 a week. NEVER PAID. TROY AND HIS COMPANY CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS WELL THEY NEED TO START LIVING AS THE BIBLE TELLS US TO. PAY YOUR WORKERS. LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND SEE HOW MANY DRIVERS THEY GO THROUGH. THEIR RULES CHANGE AS YOU WORK FOR THEM, YOU NEED TO DO THIS, OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS HAS TO BE DONE. ALL SO THEY CAN SAY I DON'T OWE YOU YOUR PAY. DISHONEST AND PROUD OF IT!!! IT SEEMS THIS IS THEIR TRUE MOTTO.

Sr

More Wholesome Fruit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sr
      21st of Dec, 2010

need to form a class action suite against this company they claim to be a christian based maybe they need to go back and reread bible before running a corrupt and dishonest business. they owe alot of people the pay they earned not give them the run around then threaten . if taken to court the ex employee will be liable for there court cost.the only thing is they are the ones in the wrong and will be paying out all court cost and back pay to former employees.contact the better bussiness bureau, former employees, newspapers and the tv news.make a stand and keep this company from promiseing and delivering nothing to other people only looking to have a job

• Tr
      27th of Dec, 2010

Hi I also was scammed by this company. I worked the Asheville route. Because I had to quit he held 3 weeks of pay from me. Stole my money. Have not seen it yet. I saw once again they posted a Craigslist ad for the same route. Troy will get what he deserves, trust me. But if any of you want to get together, then lets do this. I also have his home phone numbers, and address to his house. We can certainly picket day and night or even throw a match. I'm impartial to anything.

• Co
      26th of Sep, 2011
    Wholesome Fruit - Great Company
    Wholesome Fruits, LLC
    Tennessee

I have worked for the company 9 years and find the owners to be fair an merciful. They gave me a loan to get vehicle fixed. As a contracted driver that is something that just does not happen. Thank You Wholesome :-)

• Br
      17th of Jan, 2012

Hello I made the mistake of falling into there con also I worked 5 days with them lucky me I seen quick that this was a joke after I started hearing from stores that the turn over rate was very high I put two and two together and realized something isn't right I've got threats of jail from doug and ash concerning feather roses and other junk they sell and yes its junk no one buys this crap I told them I would return this in exchange for my check its not the money issue for me now its the principal of this they're con artist but I have a family and small kids to think of so im trying to give it back but now big doug want derik to handle it and no one will call me so I can return this stuff so when they lock me up I'm going to sue the crap out of them please people contact me by email lets see what we can do brianduckett32@gmail.com WHOLESOME FRUITS SUCKS