wholesalewheeloutlet.com / fraud/ripp off

po box 131132Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 1-800-508-2939

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.IT IS A RIPP OFF.THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD EVERY MONTH FOR MEMBERSHIP.NO PHONE NUMBER.NO CONTACT PERSON .ONLY A FAX MACHINE. DO NOT USE THIS SITE...
Ju

Comments

Po
  2nd of Apr, 2009
I just used this site and am very poed was trying to find a center cap for katana destiny 18" and am having a hard time ran across this site joined as a member to get a centercap and after joining knew I messed up by doing so. I any one has any info on this "Sonny" guy please let me know this is not right and I wont take this laying down, this guy needs to get what he has coming to him I hope he likes bars! My email is srrogersmjk@hotmail.com please if any one has any info let me know
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2009
unable to get money back, and contact the wholesalewheelout
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2009
I was not able to get money back on wholesalewheeloutlet membership. All I wanted was two centercaps for mazzi 18" rims and I never got them
Si
  6th of Mar, 2010
Same experience. Site won't even allow me to submit a request. I find it odd that they ask for your entire card number and expiration date on the cancellation form as well. This has scam written all over it.