Wholesaleflights.com / customer service

My wife had purchased Round trip Business Class ticket from your agent Christine.
On her return flight on September 20, 2012 from Oporto, Portugal to Los Angeles, she is confirmed
Business Class all the way to Los Angeles. When she arrived in Newark N J Airport. They put her on
United Flight in Coach From US Airway Business Class. My wife told the Agent she paid for the
Business Class, she even show them the confirmation document. They would not change it, but told her
to have travel agent call Mileage Plus to get the Mileage Credit different back because she booked
through travel agent.
I called Christine and she doesn't seem willing to help, than she said she will try and let me know.
I didn't hear from her, I tried to call her and email her no response. Finally I got hold of her and she told
me to call Mileage Plus myself. What kind of Customer Service is this ? I asked to talk to the Manager,
and Max called me back and I told him about the situation. He promised to handle the case . Two days
later I called him again, he told me he talked to Mileage Plus Manager already and getting mileage
back to my wife's account and also give her $250 gift certificate. Few days went by I did not hear from
him. I called again, no answer and I left message. He never call back. I called so many time and he still
did not answer the phone and call back.
I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. COMPANY PERSONAL ALL LIAR AND NO responsibility AND RUDE

Mb