WholesaleDiscs.com / Other Side Of The Story

I purchased a DVD via Amazon at the end of April and WholesaleDiscs.com filled the order. I didn't get around to trying the DVD until last Monday (6/11/12) and it wouldn't load. After reading all the negative comments about the company on this website, I almost didn't bother contacting them. But I went ahead and sent an email explaining the problem and asking if I could send the defective DVD back for one they knew worked. Got a very professional, prompt response that evening saying they were sorry for my inconvenience, this was the first problem in over 100 DVD's of this type they had sold, and they would ship another out immediately. No need to return the first. The DVD arrived today as advertised so my experience with this company has been worthy of praise!

Comments