Wholesale Shelf Corporations / scammer con artist

5 228 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10003, New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 646-807-4526

This company asked for my credit card information for the freebies of the shelf corporation I purchased and in the end I realized that they are all charging monthly. Avoid dealing with this people, they will be calling you often when you have not paid them yet your hard earned money but will not communicate anymore when you will have problems. They are also called ezunsecured but they have changed name because theyv'e been exposed by someone.

Comments

• Ss
      23rd of Mar, 2015

I understand where you are coming from, and due to your comment, it will make me a lot more cautious when dealing with this or any other company. First, it has enlightened me to the fact that any company offering free, always know that nothing is free. Someone has to pay the cost. Therefore, if they sign you up for a supposed free service, or free to start, or trial period, then always read the fine print of the contact company, as well as the fine print of the end supplier company. Also, if you got what you asked for, which was the corp and the setup, then that's good. Sorry to hear that your card was charged for extras that you did not know about, but again, if it is a credit card, you can always get a refund by dealing directly with the company that charged the card, or directly with your credit card company. Also, it will teach us all to always read the fine rpint. I would not keep calling a company that wrongfully charged my card and expect them to help me. My forward contact would be with my credit card issuer. Bottom line, sorry for you troubles, but thank you for posting your experience. This will definitely help me, and hopefully help many others, to make wise choices in regards to a search for a corp and corp services.

• Ef
      6th of Apr, 2015

I am sorry guys but it is definitely hard to believe what you have to say. First of all, ssims is right when she mentioned that you should first contact your credit card issuer if this really occurred. While most of her statements are true, i still have to disagree with what you have shared about the company. I bought a credit - ready aged company from wholesaleshelfcorporations.com and they delivered it after 24 hours along with documents and even a functioning website. While freebies are really what people are looking for, i bought an aged corporation because of the guarantees and insurance policy they offer. The company never charged me for this during the subsequent month. I have to disagree since my first hand experience with them is fantastic. Another reason why i don't believe you is because you have provided wrong data about wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. The company is in florida and i've been in their office. The telephone number is also wrong, which is maybe the reason why they weren't able to answer your calls. Are you sure you dealt with wholesaleshelfcorporations.com?You might have confused this with another company. Just saying xd

10th of May, 2016

They are they worst scammers out there specially The ### Marcio Andrade the owner and founder of all this scams!!!
    Here is all this scamming websites BEWARE!!!

www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com
    www.toptradelines.com
    www.fastunsecured.com
    www.inquirybusters.com
    www.deletionexpert.com

@Jose Jones Yes. This is correct. They scammed me $8k, too. It has been
    6 months now. They are FRAUD based on my experience, and doccuments.
    Do NOT trust them. They scammed me, so they can scam you, too.

• Me
      29th of Dec, 2016

I love how this company works to help their clients achieve their goals. It’s sad to see these negative reviews but that’s part of every company I guess whether it’s a small business or a business empire. To tell everyone reading this comment, I got free features after purchasing an aged corporation from them and the add-ons worked great for my business. And if you ask me about their funding program, I say that I got approved for huge amounts from different lenders. There are other websites online with positive reviews. Start checking them out and weigh everything said online about them. Don’t just take my word for it.

2nd of Jan, 2017

I am a proud customer of this company. I searched the web looking for the best company to buy aged corporations. This company is honest enough to say what can be done and what can’t be done. They are very ethical and professional which is what I like best about them. Now reading these complaints online will make you think twice. But I am saying right now that this is a company you can trust. I know because I already purchased from them. As promised, the documents were sent within 24 hours. Freebies were also given. I am now waiting to be funded. I got funded $35, 000 four weeks after I purchased an aged corporation from them. I am still waiting for the results of other applications. For me, the way they serve customers is enough to say that this is the right place to go if you are interested in purchasing aged corporation.

• Va
      24th of Jan, 2018

@Manuel160 What objective proof do you have to establish this claim? I'm thinking of using this company but there's a saying if you've been biten by a snake you'll fear a rope for 10 years.

16th of Feb, 2019

@ValZod Hi. If I were you, I would not use this company. I paid $8k to them about 6 months ago. I did not get anything. They are just ignoring my calls and email. I am considering a lawsuit and reporting them to agencies incharge.
    Simply do not trust them.

16th of Feb, 2019

@ValZod Do not use their services. They scammed me $8k. It has been 6 months and nothing happened. They just ignore my calls, texts, and emails. Douglas Filter who is incharge is simply gone. Unless he is in prison or dead, he is nowhere to be found.
    If I were you, I would not spend time and money with this company.
    I seriously think the good reviews you see are either fake or paid reviews. I really have a bad experience with them.

• Gr
      22nd of Apr, 2018

While Grand Teton Professionals and Wholesale Shelf Corporations is also sending this via private messages our team would like to add a public response as well to these claims.

Wholesale Shelf Corporations and Grand Teton Professionals is dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner which is why the majority of our Shelf Corporation orders are completed within the same day that they are ordered and include numerous additional factors and features that financial institutions look for when considering a business for funding.

The details in the statements above do not sound like our team at all therefore our team would like to further look into these experiences however, we need additional information so that we can appropriately identify the reviewers as clients.

Our goal is to provide all of our clients with excellence in customer service and if for some reason you are not satisfied with your experience with us please feel free to reach out and call us at 203-599-3549 and ask for our escalations team or additionally you can reach out to us via email at [protected]@GrandTetonProfessionals.com.

We look forward to remedying these matters as soon as possible with the cooperation of the reviewers.

The Wholesale Shelf Corporations and Grand Teton Professionals Escalations Team
    203-599-3549
    [protected]@GrandTetonProfessionals.com

16th of Feb, 2019

@Grand Teton Professionals Based on my experience, all of these companies are FRAUD.
    Where is my $8k?
    You people are running away from me. No returns of my phone calls. No replies to my emails. If it is NOT a scam, what is?
    Where is Douglas Filter? Is he dead? Is he in prison? If not, then, why is he running away?
    I have a plan to introduce you to the whole country as scammers. I will add my experience to my writings as well.

6th of Nov, 2018

I have purchased a 2 years shelf corporation from this company 2 and half months ago for $8, 000 . They promissed to give me $500, 000 in a few weeks. Unfortunately, after all this time, they not only did not do anything, but I hardly can get a hold of them on the phone, text, or email. I called them many many times to speak to the person incharge. They do not say who is incharge. They just take messages.The customer service is one of a kind! Horrible! Basically, they do not return calls most of the time, they do not return to text for a few days sometimes. I do not really know if they are scammers. So far, I have invested thousands of dollars in expenses with all the reciepts and doccuments besides the $8, 000 I had given them 2 and half months ago. The peoffessional ones just do a great job in convincing people to pay them. Right after that, they do not do the job ontime or correctly. More importantly, they have not finished the job. I just spent so much money which I really do not know if they are real.
    I am very very dis appointed at them.
    I have a plan to write reviews on different websites til I can get their undivided attention.
    I have a plan to report them to BBB and any other agencies in charge to eigther get my case resolved as soon as possible or to prevent other people to get ripped off from this company. By the way, they do have several different sister companies as they say as well. I will report them one by one. I am going to take all the legal actions possible against them.
    I really do not want to give them even one star.

16th of Feb, 2019

I had a very small business and needed to expand it. I was struggling to expand on my own but was not able to do that. Then my uncle recommended me Wholesale Shelf Corporations who not only helped me get an aged corporation but also helped me to get the funding of $70, 000 to expand my business in a short span of time.

16th of Feb, 2019

@Mary Vila Good to hear you got results from them. This company simply scammed me $8k. It has been 6 months and they are ignoring my calls, and emails. Douglas Filter who is incharge there is simply disappeared.
    In my opinion and based on my experience and my documents, they scammed me and maybe many others.
    I simply do NOT recommend them to anyone.

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2019

Credit repair always appeared to me as a very challenging and costly experience. The perception remained in my mind until I contacted WholeSaleShelfCorporations. The company wiped off all my doubts that I had about working with an online credit repair company. Besides, their method of giving me an aged corporation proved to be very effective in repairing my credit. All of a sudden, I gained an attractive credit position and my credit profile got stronger. Since then, I have been enjoying looking good to the lenders and being able to qualify for the best funding from the lenders with highest potential and reputation.

• Ni
      17th of Feb, 2019

Scott from wsc has been doing my taxes for nearly 3 years. He is always professional and takes the time to explain things to me in a way that I can understand. Last year I tried starting a business and Scott was one of the first people I consulted. He walked me through the process of what to file to get my business off the ground. He continued to work with me whenever I had questions about certain types of expenses, and would proactively remind me of upcoming deadlines.Scott suggested me to get a 2 years old shelf Corp and that will be a solution for me to start a new business. He was an invaluable resource to me.

Scott works hard to make things easiest for you as a customer. We have built a great working relationship over the years. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues for personal and business taxes or starting a new Business, and will continue to do so in the future.

• Rh
      18th of Feb, 2019

Thanks to the help of Wholesale Shelf Corporation that I could think of expanding my business, otherwise it was a nearly impossible event for me. The company provided me the best aged corporations which made me start my operations beyond my current state.When you acquire an aged corporation from the Wholesale Shelf Corporation, the deal gives you an attractive credit profile immediately. The aged corps are already two years old. They make you qualify for the funding without having to wait for another couple of years. I also happened to gain higher market reputation too, only because of them.

18th of Feb, 2019

James from Wholesale Shelf Corporations has been my constant support ever since I made a decision of starting up my own cheese factory. He not only helped me getting $85000 funds but also gave me remarkable pieces of advice. I’d highly recommend working with Grand Teton Professionals.

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2019

I have a small bakery shop which is known for the amazing cookies I bake. Being satisfied by the growth of this business, I wanted to open a new branch at a better location in the city. For that I needed funding but my business wasn't old enough to get funds. One of my regular customers told me about aged corporations that Wholesale Shelf Corporations provide. Long story cut short, with the help of them I was able to open the new branch in just 3 months. Amazing right?

• Tr
      21st of Feb, 2019

I was having a serious setback in my business back in 2017... Almost got bankrupt. I needed money so badly for my survival but no bank or company was willing to lend me any amount. At that moment of despair, Wholesale Shelf Corporations appeared no less than an angel for me and took care of all my affairs. You won’t believe but within no time, I was able to get loans and stabilized my business.

• Mi
      21st of Feb, 2019

When I first heard about Wholesale Shelf Corporations, I was reluctant to trust them. But then the way Raza from Wholesale Shelf Corporations dealt with my issues, all my doubts vanished. He was convincing enough to make me trust them and it was worth it. I got the loan pretty soon.

21st of Feb, 2019

To establish a business on your own needs a lot of time and money. I was much worried but had to do something for my earning. At that time, my friend recommended me to contact Wholesale Shelf Corporation and I followed his instructions I am so super amazed and worried at the same time. But The staff not only helped me attaining the funding but also gave me a complete guide that could be followed afterwards. I got the funding in just 2 weeks that helped me open up my business and I started operating it within next 24 hours.

21st of Feb, 2019

Today I owe success in my business to Wholesale Shelf Corporations. Had it not been for their constant support I could achieve nothing. I got their 3 year old shelf corporation to get immediate funding of $120000 from different lenders. Their aged corporation helped me improving my credit score. I’d highly recommend them because of the professionalism they depict at each step.

• Ga
      21st of Feb, 2019

After opening a shop of hardware accessories I realized that my shop and business needs more investment in order to increase the sale. But unfortunately, I did not have the funds to do so. I wanted to expand my business to a larger level but failed because of the much-needed money. A friend who experienced using WholeSaleShelfCorporations suggested me to buy a Old Aged Corporation and that will resolve all my issues. I followed his instructions and yes it helped me receive loans from three different lenders with a total of 250k to expand my business. It helped me brighten up my business to extreme levels. I highly recommend it specially to those who are going through business issues because of insufficient balance.

• Me
      22nd of Feb, 2019

I had struggled real hard to open a story of my own but I never had enough money to do so. One of my family member advised me to sign up for Wholesale Shelf Corporation. He told me that this company can help you get loans easily to start up your own business. I did not believe him but decided to give it a try. I signed up for the aged corporation and purchased a 3 year old Corporation. They helped me gain a handsome amount of loan from a total of 4 lenders through their sister company Corporate Cash Credit. In result to which I was able to start my own business which is slowly progressing. They are like a friend in need. I highly recommend them.

• Wi
      22nd of Feb, 2019

I was facing ups and downs in the early phase of my own business. I had no idea what to do. A friend suggested to consult Grand Teton Professionals. At first I was reluctant but then the way Robert from Wholesale Shelf Corporations dealt with my issues and suggested me to buy an aged corporation, was really comforting. With his help I was able to sort out everything.