Wholesale Recreation / Infinity Galaxy spa

United States, Texas Review updated:
Infinity is not holding up the warranty on our spa. BUT nor is Wholesale Recreation where it was purchased. We have called both companies it takes forever for either to return your call and "we're sorry" is all we get. The 2-speed motor bearings are going out. Is this the same problem with other who have purchased this spa? When looking on the internet Infinity still has spas for sale even though they filed bankruptcy and do not stand behind the warranties.

N  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I have filed lawsuits against both companies. feel free to contact me at gackball24@yahoo.com If you would like further info or to be updated on the status.
A  11th of May, 2009 by
I am planning to sue them too! My spa has the same problem. I am also going to contact ebay.
N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
My infinity spa is barely a year old. I paid $5000.00 in July '08when I purchased it. I have been trying to contact someone to fix the pump that is running nonstop and the water temp is ovet 105 degrees. Now I am told I can fix the problem by another spa co for $1, 600. There isn't any protection out there for consumers I'd love a class action law suit against the manufacturer.