Wholesale-dress.net / They have bad communication and customer service

So this is my first order from Wholesale-dress.net and I am so upset and couldn't believe how bad they do business. They just take your money and don't even care about your order. It's been 14 days since I've purchased items from there and my status says they are still preparing. WTF? Does it take you that long to prepare? What kind of service is this? So I spoke to several of the customer service online and they all gave me a non informative answer. They said they'll send it out in 2 days, 2 days later I spoke to them again and to my surprise the lady says they'll send it out in 2 days? What?... you just said that 2 days ago... I am so mad right now. Her excuse was in china they are on holiday? Well why the hell are you opening for and make customers wait this long? i do not recommend anyone to purchase anything from here. They have bad communication and customer service.

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Jan, 2011

I know! They have AWFUL communication! And don't make sense and can't spell at all! They have awful compensation, have given me the wrong item at least... 4 times. I don't think I'll ever buy from them again. The clothes are nice, but I don't wanna deal with the hassle of arguing with them and crappy service.

• Ar
      4th of Mar, 2011

Yup. Just have terrible terible experience with them also. Took so long for shipping, different items from invoice, dirty and low quality items, less items than I ordered, and bad communication. Only after I threatened to file dispute with Paypal did they returned the remaining balance, but even then they do nothing to solve the other problems.

• Yu
      30th of Apr, 2011

I have bad experiences also with that website, they sent defect goods and I couldn't wear them at all, but they are irresponsible with that and I lost my money. I read a lot of people that become their victims.

• Pr
      12th of Oct, 2011

They dont' even answer your questions about your delayed order. You will spend 30 minutes talking to an operator that hardly understand what you say, you will get frustrated because every time you will ask a question its either she'll give u an answer that is not even connected to your query or ask you with another question that is sooooooo d*mb! I've even encountered an operator that has no manners at all and so impolite saying that shes the one getting annoyed? WOW! My order was delayed for like 3 weeks and when I received it, one of them has a hole and smelled like gas! It looks horrible and it obvious that it's stuck in their warehouse for years because the color is starting to fade and it has some yellow stains! I took pictures and sent a complain but that was a waste of time, they told me that I can wash the stains and sew the hole? LIKE HELLO? I paid for a new sweater but relatively high shipping and that's all you can tell me? I wont buy from them again and wont recommend it to anyone! Items are cheap but the shipping fee is almost 80% of the price of your items anyway. If your order costs $200 then your shipping will surely be 150-180 bucks!
    And most of the time the item that you ordered is out of stock and they don't even tell u, most items does not look like the one in the picture and is not wearable! worst they wont refund you instead they will put your money in your acct on their site that way, you are forced to make a replacement and order again from them. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ORDER FROM THEM, SAVE YOURSELF FROM ALL THE HASSLE. NOT WORTH IT!

JIANG RONG YOU HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! YOU DON'T TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT, HOPE PEOPLE WILL STOP PATRONIZING YOUR TERRIBLE PRODUCTS!

• Ke
      20th of Mar, 2012

no i want it to know if how to login..i have account in here...but i dont know how to log in...cos in your information i filled its no user name indicated there...can you pls email me at this email add..racengrace14@gmail .com..to inform me how to open my account to your shopping online..

• Os
      7th of Aug, 2012

Horrible experience, bad items + missing stuff with no refund.

• Kl
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Wholesale-dress.net - They will not refund you for the shipping saying that the shipping was paid for the shipping company
    Wholesale-dress.net
    wholesale-dress.net

I placed an order and the package never got to me. After two months of communicating with customer service patiently, they initially refunded me the store credit expecting me to buy their products again. After going through such a hassle. I finally got my refund through paypal but not for the full amount. They will not refund you for the shipping saying that the shipping was paid for the shipping company. ok... I will NEVER use this site.