Whole Health Store / Over charge

United Kingdom Review updated:
Whole Health Store - www.wholehealthstore.com

I ordered 1 activive for 29.95 a bottle for two months, and discovered they took 70.00 out of my account twice. I have tried many times to contact them to no avail. I am so frustrated, but will not give up. Don't order from them!!!

Comments

Wh
  14th of Jan, 2008
As communicated to this customer, we are a UK supplier and as such all prices are in £ Sterling, the national currency of Great Britain. The customer assumed it was Dollars, and the conversion rate at the time was roughly 2 dollars to the pound, hence why she thinks she has been over-charged. (delivery cost GBP 4.95 for international orders). The transaction, completed online, was only charged once. As we use industry standard encyrption direcly between the customer and the acquiring bank there is no chance we could charge a transaction twice; we simply do not even see the card details. In some cases, where a user clicks submit twice to finish a transaction, the order is charged twice. In these circumstances a full immediate refund is made for the duplicate transaction, but this was not the case in this instance.

This was communicated in a timely fashion and there is little we could do with no response. International Money Markets are a little outside of our control.
Gj
  24th of Jan, 2009
I want to know more about Whole Health Store.
Pj
  7th of Feb, 2009
It looks as if we have lost nearly £100 to this outfit ordered goods have not recieved them . No responce to emails there is no address or tetephone number on there site to contact them, Will now be persuing thruogh credid card companty and trading standards
Pj
  7th of Feb, 2009
I managed to get there phone number from the credit card company, Even though the payment is made to a different name than Whole Health Store. I phoned them and to be fair the pills arrived the next day. its a shame they did not respond to my emails it would have saved all the worry . However from this experience with them i shall not be using them again