Whole Foods Market Services / 365 macaroni and cheese

Boise, ID, United States

Maggots and Fleas skins found when I opened the packet of Mac n Cheese. Dinner time for my toddler would have been a mess if I had not paid attention to what I was cooking. This could have messed him up. I am not going to the store because the last time I was in to talk about mold in my vegan jackfruit burrito I was turned down. They refunded my money and were not even honestly apologetic about it like it was not a big deal.I was pregnant then and did not have the strength to fight for the wrong. This mac n cheese was to be fed to my one year old baby and I was shocked to see that the product had not expired. So Quality IT IS !! I have not heard from the Customer Service Department of WholeFoods where I placed the complaint, like their website says that someone shall contact you soon. I really don't think they care enough. I shall be posting these pictures on Social Media and let the community know what they are buying before they put in their hard earned money into Whole Foods. I am just appalled.

Vi