Whittlesea Blue Cab Company, Inc. / service issue

1 1910 Industrial Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89102Las Vegas, NV, United States
Phone: (702) 384-6111

On Friday morning, February 1st, 2013 at 12:15 am, I walked out of this establishment located at 953 E. Sahara in Las Vegas, when I noticed this taxi driver standing in the parking lot. The taxi driver had just dropped off a couple, and I had asked him if he was available for service. He said yes, get in and I gave him my destination of 1415 E. Charleston, and the name of the place and he was clueless with where this place was. The driver was a black bald man who appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent. When i arrived at the WRONG destination, I told the man that this was not the place, because i knew of the establishment from visiting before. The man insisted that it was the address. I then asked him if he was going to turn off the meter, instead of letting it continue to run, and he belligerently said "No I am not"! This taxi ride by the way was ONLY 1.5 miles, and I was charged an astounding $13.30! I paid the driver $20.00 and he only gave me $6.00 back and short changed me! When i requested a business card of the taxi service, he rudely said I don't have one and pointed at the windshield and said "There's the number"! I got out of the taxi and this driver immediately left without a care in the world that i was not at the CORRECT address. After discovering he left me off across the street and down a ways, i called into the dispatch center to file a complaint, and gave details of the above info. and asked to speak to a manager and the operator said she would have Charlotte return my call. Well at around 3:00 am, two hours later, and not hearing from this taxi service, I then called back and requested to speak to Charlotte, and when this woman gets on the line she does nothing but make excuses why she didn't call back, and then when i told her the above complaint, she said there was nothing they could do if i did not get a cab # off from the vehicle. I told her all cab companies stay in touch with their drivers when picking up and dropping off passengers via phone and meter readings, and she sarcastically said we do not require our drivers to report in to us, on who they pick up or where they are going to while on duty. This arrogant Charlotte rudely brushed me off and essentially hung up on me, saying there was nothing they could do about this. This ignorant driver has NO BUSINESS driving a taxi!!

Mi