WhiteSmoke.com / Customer service

Whitesmoke works all right correcting English. I cannot get it to insert the corrected version into Outlook or Microsoft Word. Customer support is nonexistent. You will never get tech support on the telephone, and they will not call you back when you leave a message. E-mails go unanswered. I would look elsewhere for grammar software.

More WhiteSmoke.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ti
      3rd of Nov, 2014

I do believe it is a scam. It worked great when they first marketed it, but then the re-sellers entered the scene and nothing but scams. I have been working for hours trying to get my account closed and just get the run-around. They open a ticket, send you some stupid message for more money and close the ticket without resolving the problem.

• As
      5th of Jan, 2016

I agree that this product is not supported at all. I have a Mac Book Pro and non of their email links or directions have worked to download the product. I am cancelling the payment and going elsewhere after receiving a months worth of useless emails that never solved my problem. The launch of my website is delayed because of it. Not very professional. Support is non existent.