Whitesmoke / Beware

I have purchased a software from the company WhiteSmoke, Inc on [protected]. WhiteSmoke is a Writing Assistant Software.

The WhiteSmoke is advertising their product to be the best on the market.

According to the Company, software supposed to be working in all the Windows Formats, including the Micro Soft Internet Explorer 8. After I have installed the software on my computer, I have noticed to have a problem running it in Internet Explorer 8.

The software was lockup in Internet Explorer. The first thing I did, I reinstall IE 8. After reinstalling IE 8, I still had the same problem for it to work properly.

I had contacted the WhiteSmoke support via their email to let them know about the problem I had with their software.

The answer I got back was, to reinstall the software. I did reinstalled software according to email I have received.

After that, I still had the same problem for it to work in IE 8. I had sent a three (3) different emails concerning the same problem, I even used toll free number, which is listed on their web site. According to their web site, you can use the number to contact their tech support. After numerous tries to contact their tech support I had to give up.

Every time the recording will come up and tells you to leave the name and phone number, for them to call you back. The problem with that is, the recording also tells you the mail box is full. How can you leave any kind of message, if a mail box is always full?

On [protected], I finally called to their sales line and talked to live person.

I gave them my phone number, so someone can get back to me.

This is the Company that sells software and advertising that they are the best.

The WhiteSmoke, Inc is misleading Consumers with falls advertisement.

As of [protected], I have not heard back from WhiteSmoke support about my issue with their software.

BEWARE of companies like WhiteSmoke!

Do

Comments

• De
      27th of Jan, 2012

i want you guys to get off of my computer i dont like your web sight so just please get off now

• De
      27th of Jan, 2012

your web sight messes me up