Whitening Brites / Rip off
I now know that there's no such thing as a "free trial"! Because I was a few days late in cancelling Whitening Brites, I was billed $78.37. After cancelling the product, I kept receiving it, and when I received my credit card bill I found that in a 21 day expanse I was billed a total of $265.79! I was billed with charges under the names of "Whitening Brites", "Resvpure", and "Live Thin". I immediately called my credit card company, and they will dispute the charges and have issued me a new card. It's sad that consumers have to go to such lengths to rectify messes like this, but I was ready to go to my local TV station and have them put it in their consumer report section. So, buyer beware!!
More Whitening Brites Complaints & Reviews
- Whitening Brites - Not allowing someone to cancel, Then charging me 98.00 
- Whitening Brites - whitening brites-how I got refund 
- Whitening Brites - Unauthorized Charges - Scam! 
- Whitening Brites - Return Product/Not Wanted
- Whitening Brites - Never received answers to questions re use with crowns andveneers