whitelabeldating / smart dating uk / auto renewal

1 Minton Place, SL4 1EG,Windsor, England, Berkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 44 (0)1753 27 12 80

auto renewals without notifying client via email.
regardless of what the terms and condition states I have registrations with many other companies that would send you reminders informing you when your renewal is due, therefore you can continue or cancel. I wonder how many people had to pay a renewal when it is not required and the bank can not take the payment back as it is on debit card payment terms. This company has more than one website under thier names becareful and make sure you cancel your prescription.

whitelabeldating / smart dating uk and many more

Comments

• As
      20th of Dec, 2010

please research further before subscribing..

check out links below they have a lot of websites.

• Gi
      4th of Feb, 2011

I must endorse the above. I joined one of the Global Personals Limited sites & made the mistake of taking their "special" six month offer. My account shewed the renewal date as Feb 15th; at least it did until Feb 1st when they renewed it for a further six months. When I phoned to request a refund, they, in effect, called me a liar, and said that it was impossible for the wrong date to be on my account [If, like me, you have worked in IT, you will know that computers are more than capable of throwing up glitches].
    I am very unhappy, not only about the automatic renewal without a reminder, but also about the fact that you are unable to access their Ts and Cs from your account.
    BE WARNED